Last active

I'm new to the concept of guilds and alliances, what kind of negative impact can less active users have on them? Is it about the rate of growth or that slots are limited?

Yes you can only have 100 members and each member can only get 4500 alliance points a week so if you have a ton of inactive members, you are capped at what you can get. Most things aren't bad but as you upgrade your photon tree which gives players additional benefits and stat boosts, each upgrade is a lot. Level 5 upgrades are 50000+ each

i want login date info

I believe this would help all alliances grow as a whole

I asked my members if they need to leave for a week/month to just let me know to avoid being kicked. I know sometimes you need a break or life happens so this is understandable. I also have seen members just stop playing the game and be gone for a year and it is my decision to kick them because of inactivity. That space could go to someone who wants to join/help out the alliance.

We need Login Info/Last Active, to let officers and leaders see AP earned by members, and a mail all feature for mass mailing Alliance members.

This topic has come up a few times, actually. It'll be sent to the team. 🙂

@GM-Deynger said in Last active:

This topic has come up a few times, actually. It'll be sent to the team. 🙂

Thank you. The Alliance system definitely needs a big overhaul, There are tons of things it needs and in all honesty I am more excited about Alliance updates than anything else. I know its going to be a long time until anything really gets updated with the alliance but I am hopeful it will be well worth it.

Any word on this? There seems to be a blank column for login status so I figure that data would go there, but simply isn't populating. Does this have data in the JP version?

@KSib That column only shows when someone hasn't logged in for over 30 days with a message along the lines of "This player hasn't logged in in a long time."

I'm not in an alliance, and doubt I'll ever be because my contribution would be low. But I also agree to this. Guilds/clans/alliances, whatever a larger group of players is named, should be always about active contribution and growing. It's about joining to learn the game, play together and shoot for the top of whatever the goal of the alliance is. Be it hardcore play, speedruns, roleplay, or social hub activity.

A member on an extended offline status does not help towards any goals, and in larger alliances, if a timer isn't added, these ghost members may slip through the cracks and prevent current active players from joining. Most multiplayer games I know have these timers, so I see no real reason why this game shouldn't have ways to detect and weed out inactive members. Some games may even allow automatic kicking.

@AndrlCh said in Last active:

@KSib That column only shows when someone hasn't logged in for over 30 days with a message along the lines of "This player hasn't logged in in a long time."

Ah it takes 30 days? Okay then. For my purposes I think that works fine for me!

@KSib Do keep in mind that that 30-day period does reset even if they log in for like a minute, so it isn't a perfect indicator for player inactivity.

@AndrlCh That's more than fine. I'd just wanna remove people that have basically uninstalled. If life gets busy or something and they just can't login I wouldn't wanna kick them. I appreciate the follow up though.

I am a leader of an Alliance (Wings of Ice on Ship 3 :D) and I kinda need that Last Seen to be working :c