What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.

Agreed, maybe also let us use the level 2 stat capsules for Mastery II and the level 3 stat capsules for Mastery III.

Ok I gotten to 1470 no boss drops! No Geant or Straga gear!

Has anyone gotten higher yet than 1470? If so congratulations and please share your adventure to power.......please!

@Rain-Gnyu many have. I'm at 1471 myself.

@AngryRhombus563 said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

Cool......did you get there using Giga Might II?

@Rain-Gnyu said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

@AngryRhombus563 said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

Cool......did you get there using Giga Might II? Or mastery II?

@Teasa said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

@AngryRhombus563

Not worth wasting your time trying to make Mastery III tho and it only 1.5% Potency + Floor Potency.

Every little bit helps I believe.........I wonder if you can using 1,2, and 3 all together? Has any noticed if you can?

@Rain-Gnyu I have some of those, but a lot of my BP comes from Ael Domina's and Dread Keeper II's, and level 4 potential gives a large amount over lvl3.

I got rid of all my dread keepers and replaced with 3 Gigas Might II's and a Gigas Might I. At 1462 right now.

@Rain-Gnyu I have some of those, but a lot of my BP comes from Ael Domina's and Dread Keeper II's, and level 4 potential gives a large amount over lvl3.

I have no boss drop in my mix which I save myself from a glass canon build. I have two more units to enhance with Giga might II .....which I believe will push me to 1476 highest. I think?

Current Max is 1510.

@Reilet said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

Current Max is 1510.

Really ........I don’t think I can reach that level.......congratulations on who ever got that high. My best I think is going to be 1478 if I calculated it correctly.

@Reilet said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

Current Max is 1510.

What is the formula ........if you don’t mind sharing?

I personally think to reach 1510 you are giving up more than you are gaining......I could be wrong in my assessment.

But really would appreciate clarification on a better balance BP build?

Wow I can’t believe he said that.....

https://youtu.be/JL9ituSsKIE

I personally don’t down anyone who has lower BP but to say it means nothing is not correct. I am going to detail my thoughts on why BP is important. If it was not important why is it there? Yes it is a measurement but one you need to pay close attention to, which a good player is attentive too. Yes no one should put down anyone. If anything! Encourage them with love if they are accepting of your knowledge and understanding.

To say it doesn’t matter is sending a unskilled player on a improper course of development in my opinion.