What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.

@BoomBoy said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

I'm 1450 and not even close to max.

So what the current max?

Ok I am sitting at 1459 with no boss drops. What I did notice is that mastery 2 gave me 4 more points boosting me to 1459. So if I am able to get 10 Mastery 3 capsules, which would replace mastery 2. I am guessing it will boost me up to 1465 maybe 1467 at most with my current set Affix set up

@RainGnyu What do you mean no boss drops? Augments? or gigantix weapon/unit loot?

@DKGJustus said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

@RainGnyu What do you mean no boss drops? Augments? or gigantix weapon/unit loot?

No Gigantix drops.......

Using vialto and catleya seems to get stuck at 1437, being Tech/Hu, it is higher if I switch to Hu/Tech. IMO anything above 1300-1350 is fine and dandy.

@Virsia spent skill points have a bp value so if you have spent all 40 over main and sub, it doesnt seem to matter what class you choose.

I'm at 1452BP, if that helps at all. Proof

@RainGnyu ~1481 BP (Isn't the max but maybe the highest BP you can reach.)

Units/Weapon Affix :

• Pettas Soul II
  • Precision III
  • Gigas Precision II
  • Ael Domina

It from someone else gear.

@Teasa Replacing Precision III with Dread keeper II will easily raise that BP. People wanna be glass tho...

@Teasa It will take many months or millions of meseta no one has to create 4 acceptable chances at mastery III xD

@AngryRhombus563

Not worth wasting your time trying to make Mastery III tho and it only 1.5% Potency + Floor Potency.

One Mastery III capsule requires 500 of all three level one stat capsules and a ton of ore as well.

Hopefully something starts dropping masteries soon. The material cost to create is just too high.