What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.

What is the highest battle power? What is the formula? What capsules, armor units and extra affixes to obtain this power.

Considering you really only 'need' 1184BP to access all content (except maybe be able to kill Gigantix), I feel people are putting way too much emphasis on getting BP as high as possible.

Then again, I'm not exactly a 'worlds first' kinda player and take things at an enjoyable pace. I tend to mix some offensive and defensive augments into my gear. I've hit 1304 at 18Fi/14Hu, without maxed units and not BiS augments (all augment slots are filled and will replace as I acquire enough of a better augment), so I'm feeling like it can get quite a bit higher yet.

My at this time is 1432 ......I am sure there is higher.

@HarmlessSyan said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

9000.gif

Somebody was gonna go there, you just won the race!

@Kodiakmax

From another thread yesterday/very early this morning lol

@Viola-Lance said in Lower level requirement to 20 and add a BP restriction to gigas:

Battlepower (BP) will become DBZ level meme and fade away before we even reach level 50. Calling it now.

I am just trying to see where I need to be.

The highest I've seen so far is 1434 but I never checked their gear to see how much of it was maxed.

Clearly this is the highest, I haven’t seen anything get higher. XD

203F66B0-A90E-4B5F-B50E-9542231CF8F8.jpeg

That's because you hax the game. 😧

@Miranda no, that’s literally what it shows when you enter Halpha Lake. XD

I am actually trying to see how high i can get it. I think the highest you can get is probs 1445 if you have a level 4 potential on a weapon. ATM I am at 1431 but I am working on improving my augments a bit more. Ik that potential gives 10 BP for each level and you might be able to go higher if using a gigas weapon.

This here gets me to 1431

aaaa.PNG

3x

bbbbbb.PNG

64903755-960f-4b22-9371-0744433b2e22-image.png

No content in the game comes close to requiring 1400+ so it doesn't really matter unless you want to waste your time or spend hundreds of dollars on scratch tickets to make meseta.

I am at 1455 BP.

@IzzyData said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

No content in the game comes close to requiring 1400+ so it doesn't really matter unless you want to waste your time or spend hundreds of dollars on scratch tickets to make meseta.

The only expensive part of my gear was actually buying the daggers, everything else can be farmed???

I pretty much farmed everything else

@Weirdo said in What is the highest battle power you can get in this game.:

I am at 1455 BP.

can you post what your gear is? i wanna know what is needed to hit 1455