Pettas Vera seems to be a cursed UQ

@Pariah-Chan I havent let tweaker do anything since NGS for reasons like these. Havent had any issues due to it. Its not required for Global anyway imo.

@AngryRhombus563 then you wasn’t around for PC PSO2 release... o_o

The problems with the pc version was so bad it was bricking PCs on reinstalls. XD

@Pariah-Chan I was around for JP PSO2 release :3 it wasnt that bad.

I’m talking about the NA PC release of PSO2, it was a disaster.

@Pariah-Chan Sounds like the game was rigged from the start. :3

If tweaker saved the day then, cool. Tho i'd question if tweaker didnt do the damage then too :3 Now, it does damage clearly and I dont see a use for it for Global.

The issue currently is, if Tweaker stopped supporting NGS tomorrow, more ppl would be unable to play versus a few ppl not seeing 1 boss.

@Pariah-Chan I somehow doubt that. If I can play NGS without tweaker, everyone can.

@Pariah-Chan said in Pettas Vera seems to be a cursed UQ:

The issue currently is, if Tweaker stopped supporting NGS tomorrow, more ppl would be unable to play versus a few ppl not seeing 1 boss.

You are right. Like I wrote earlier, if I have to re-download my game every day because Microsoft keeps removing my game, then I'll just stop playing. If tweaker stopped supporting NGS ( and I don't see that happening since they are actively developing it more and more) and SEGA isn't against it...in fact is the other way around then why bitch about it in the first place ?. We are not talking about an app that changes files in a way that gives unfair advantages to those who use it. In fact makes it playable for more people that has the same problem as me. I don't see the point of people talking shit about it. Doesn't affect them in any way but they feel entitled to moan and cuss at it for no reason at all. Once again ( for the forgot how many times I wrote this) the problem was not only for tweaker users but XboX (and XboX doesn't uses tweakers ...but still happened) and steam users as well. Again it was a problem from where some people got the updates that were borked. If tweaker did something bad to the files both the game and Game Guard would not make them play...and even ban them. But since this doesn't happen then why ? I guess some people just won't see/read what they don't like.

I'd call it an addiction to a placebo effect. Youre convinced its doing something: Doing better than the main thing. But it aint.

Why did I ever unblock you ....you can't even make a reasonable effort in actually reading and understand what I wrote. So for you not having to re-download the whole game every day is a placebo effect ? Just lol. And don't even make me start on your " I somehow doubt that. If I can play NGS without tweaker, everyone can. " this is the stupidest, arrogant and useless comment I have read in all this time. But isn't a surprise seeing how all your posts/comments are in line with that kind of attitude. At least try to be useful instead of just spouting nonsense like those. Back to blocklist again you go...so you can say all you want and keep trying to make yourself look good without even understanding how bad you look going on like that.

I've never personally encountered any of the issues mentioned in OP, I actually find this UQ to be a breeze when coordinated with Alliance Members, just ensure you're all hitting the correct spot and balance your party out to have a Ranger for Weak Bullet and a Techter for Buffs, it should help a lot.

As for missing boss files, verify the game files through an Official Launcher, and ensure your game is updated through that method going forward to ensure that you are always provided with the latest and greatest files from super happy fun game.

Yeah, we have a few good teams on my alliance and we can actually 4 man it with a S rank easily (it gives double XP if you 4 man it). I Main a Ranger with above 1360 BP and I'm probably the lowest of them XD, plus we usually have a Force and Hunter in team (sometimes a Tech and/or fighter). Works really well and fast.

@JoycieC said in Pettas Vera seems to be a cursed UQ: Cut....

As for missing boss files, verify the game files through an Official Launcher, and ensure your game is updated through that method going forward to ensure that you are always provided with the latest and greatest files from super happy fun game.

Btw ...which part of "even xbox and steam users (which by that I meant just Steam users) had the same problem" was not clear ? And just so you know Tweaker uses Steam OFFICIAL repositories to download the updates even if you use the M$ store version. So ....unless you consider Steam repositories non OFFICIAL/Trusted ...where does you comment about using Official sources come from ? Once again ...all Tweaker does (specifically in my case) is not allowing Microsoft to touch my game files. It doesn't modify the files in any way nor does uses unofficial sources for the Game Updates. So please ...know what you are talking about before saying that Tweaker uses unofficial sources to get his files. (That's what could be intended from your post).

@ShinoKoba

Jeez, someone's upset over absolutely nothing. Playing the game for almost ten years using the Official Launcher's, never had any real issues, take it easy and relax, go have fun with the game, no need to get antsy on a forum.

I never experienced this on PC or Xbox, but if you want to be a hard-head about it then by all means, go for it, you're just upsetting yourself.

Kindness is free man.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Pettas Vera seems to be a cursed UQ:

I've read it is because of an issue with how Tweaker is getting game files. It missed the pettas veras model.

It's a combination of the Tweaker and Steam both not playing nice. The Tweaker draws from the Steam Files, and the Steam Files corrupted the download, leading to Pettas Vera not appearing, and desynching the player from the game.

A simple file repair is all that's needed to fix the issue, which is why you don't see people really having issues with it anymore.