Sophia's Client Order Icon

Is there a reason why it's not appearing when I have a client order completed for her? Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 11.09.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 11.13.06 PM.png

That happens anytime you complete a CO in the same area as the NPC who gives it to you and it was their only available CO.

Interesting because the icon was also not above her head before I full-filled the client order (the blue one). I was under the impression that if they were a client order NPC you would be able to know at a glance. I forgotten that she even gave them out.

@Merelambasted The Blue icon above the head is the idication they have a CO you haven't accepted, so when you accept all of their available COs, it goes away.

@AndrlCh So the green completed CO icons only appear above their heads if they have more COs to give? Maybe I should move this into In-game suggestions, because that is very unintuitive.

@Merelambasted No; if you had left the Cafe and come back, you would have seen the Green icon over her head. It just has to do with the fact that you completed that CO in the same area as her when she had no other COs. Also, if you had already had the Ring in your inventory when you accepted the CO, it would have immediately shown the Blue icon turn into a Green icon.

@AndrlCh Gotcha, thank you for the clarification!