Bonus Keys.

@Darkfie said in Bonus Keys.:

No, even with the RQ4 I do not find it easy to go up in lvl.

Considering I got at least 6 classes to 100 before they handed out tickets like candy I would say it isn't hard. A lot of people got spoiled on the last two months of pso2 before NGS launch.

Take it nice and easy and don't rush it. PSO2 confirmed to not be going anywhere.

I don't know what to say if you are unable to level up anymore without the campaign keys. Leveling is easier than ever in PSO2, the daily and weekly are still character based and weekly now even contains rappy key. The daily tri-boost from using food/boost item has been increased from +50% to +100%. No you aren't going to be spammed with campaign bonus keys anymore, but that was just a limited time thing. At that point you might as well ask SEGA to give you a hit level 100 button to press.

I'm a f2p users, i have not access To the bonus xp with the food.

I don't want to break it to you but original is arleady dead.

When everyone moved to NGS and stop doing Crandle runs, the game died.

2 Crandle runs was 1 overlevel at 100 = 15 class ex - cubes to build your Klauz weapon or exchange them for transfer passes.

Now you cannot make meseta, you cannot overlevel, you cannot find peoople to run triggers with.

NGS is very boring compared to original because you can only spam the same 3 skills over and over and over and over again, compared to original which had tons of different techs + x2 times more photon arts + 4 dark blasts.

Now you do the weekly and bye bye, there is nothing for you to do anymore, cause no1 is putting up any good triggers.

Are you guys really relying on cradle and keys to level? lol

@Zeke Lots of players got use to the influx of keys making leveling effortless. Also @Prokaizer I'd still say combat is more fun in ngs than it is in base pso2. Iirc pso2 classic didn't start with a bunch of PAs either

@Zeke said in Bonus Keys.:

I would say it isn't hard. A lot of people got spoiled on the last two months of pso2 before NGS launch.

Alwasy with the trite "spoiled" remark. Regardless, it never was hard but it was and is unbearably dull. Good thing playing PSO2 is pretty much a dead end now, eh?

@Yggranya I mean...is he wrong? We had so many campaigns that gave exp boosts and keys

Of course base PSO2 is gonna die! It's inevitable, every PSO game before has shut down, I sincerely doubt this will be any different. And NGS will shut down too, but not for a long while. They already hit their 10 year mark promise.

@XenoBladeX37645 So? If you think keys are any more engaging to do, you are dead wrong. I got 4 classes to 100, and then i stopped playing completely for how utterly bored i was. Now, before you say "that's a you problem", i'll say, no shit.

@Yggranya I never said keys were engaging though... I said they made things easier

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Bonus Keys.:

@Yggranya I mean...is he wrong? We had so many campaigns that gave exp boosts and keys

This is what you said. I just assumed since you gave nothing to go on.

@Yggranya said in Bonus Keys.:

@Zeke said in Bonus Keys.:

I would say it isn't hard. A lot of people got spoiled on the last two months of pso2 before NGS launch.

Alwasy with the trite "spoiled" remark. Regardless, it never was hard but it was and is unbearably dull. Good thing playing PSO2 is pretty much a dead end now, eh?

Not exactly wrong though. Between the key campaign's, 300% exp campaign, RQ4+300% exp, cradle runs, PSO2 days with 300% exp and extended exp campaigns all the way until NGS launch we really were spoiled. The last 2 or 3 months were exp galore.

@Zeke Yes, i know. I still couldn't stomach doing it for long. Probably played on too many different characters and got bored of leveling.

I don't know why people haven't gone back to PSO2. NGS offers no real competition in terms of content. Lots of new people playing PSO2 but no one is ever doing cradle or trigger runs.

I had everything but Veteran's Resolves for my endgame klauz units but no excubes for 40%'s or augment insurances. And boost week's probably never happening again so it's a bit upsetting.