Bonus Keys.

When will the bonus keys return to the classic? Because to only have it with the daily, the Rqs if you are lucky, or the weekly, it's all well and good but ... The base game will really die. 😞

I don't believe the keys were ever removed. Pso2 day just stops handing them out.

Daily login at the visiphone as ended after NGS release. I speak for that, basic pso2 will die, no Key anymore, or only obtened with RQ if your are lucky, daily, or weekly. Leveling now is boring 😞

@Darkfie said in Bonus Keys.:

Daily login at the visiphone as ended after NGS release. I speak for that, basic pso2 will die, no Key anymore, or only obtened with RQ if your are lucky, daily, or weekly. Leveling now is boring 😞

You get a silver key each day for doing all your dailies and a gold for weeklies. I'm sure that hasn't been removed.

@Zeke is still there and even better that you can also get a Rappy Fever key in the weeklies too.

Hmm. I'm not talking about daily or weekly orders, or recommended quests. Before the release of NGS every day, you had connection rewards every day like on the jp, which gave you rewards at the visiphone terminal, I'm sure.

@Darkfie visiphone only had campaign rewards and things like that, before NGS was released several campaigns were happening but they already ended

Um, NGS has their daily login campaign but after that they'll put the campaigns back on the classic or not ?

they won't, PSO2 is running in auto mode so they not gonna do anything else there and Sega wants the playerbase to play NGS so all insentives are in NGS.

Except that, unfortunately, leveling up becomes useless now without the bonus keys. Sega wants players on NGS of course, but there is nothing to do now once the 1300 BP is exceeded. So I am not asking the base game will literally die, as they will not hand over their key to lvl up.

I mean they pretty much pulled the plug on pso2, no matter how many ppl still wanted to play it. 😞

@Darkfie said in Bonus Keys.:

leveling up becomes useless now without the bonus keys.

ergh no, you can still level up easily doing the daily recommended for exp, I used that one while I was raising all classes to level 100 because there wasn't enough keys to all the exp I needed for all classes.

No, even with the RQ4 I do not find it easy to go up in lvl.

in higher levels 1 key won't give you a level so you gonna need to put effort.

Lvling up will not be easy, but that’s the way it will stay now. So keys should be considered rare treats to help you along the way, rather than the main way to lvl.