Spam Julian Dance or don’t fight Gigantix.

Knowing that a storm lasts less than 5 minutes, the only reliable way to do it is a team of Fighters exclusively.

Nothing else is able to come close to doing the raw damage of one move, so you’re making yourself a liability to the lvl 1s in the area counting on you. :3

Jokes aside, has anyone found a good strategy for Gigantix yet?

Kill Gigantix till its dead.

That doesn’t seem like a sound strategy in 3 minutes of weather... 😕

Have rangers, couple of techters, some force and the rest fighters and hunters. Have everyone lvl20 and not die to every single attack and you will be chilling. +40 weapons ideal too.

Well, it's like 4man Sodam all over again where most team comp won't work just because they don't have enough damage. Didn't think we would see it on NGS so soon though.

@Pariah-Chan said in Spam Julian Dance or don’t fight Gigantix.:

Knowing that a storm lasts less than 5 minutes, the only reliable way to do it is a team of Fighters exclusively.

Nothing else is able to come close to doing the raw damage of one move, so you’re making yourself a liability to the lvl 1s in the area counting on you. :3

Jokes aside, has anyone found a good strategy for Gigantix yet?

Pretty sure folks have killed it with other team comps

@Melforne At least Sodam lets people queue for it and lasts a specific amount of time though for the 4 man version. It doesn't just leave because weather decided to change.

So what’s the maximum time limit, 5 minutes?

That’s not a lot of time for an inexperienced group to take one down, I expect things to not improve on this regard when the new regions come out.

An elitist community is only a few bad raids away... o_o

The worst part is the wait in between. Find a group in set blocks. I recommend west side ledge by the mag. Use crispy meats. Have your mag and food buff active. The boss here moves a bit but it’s much better than the sword boss and it’s junk ass hitboxes.

Do not go in below 20. Nobody will want you there. You’re at a major disservice to yourself as you won’t do any damage, you may get no loot and everyone will ask you to leave. Typically politely but regardless.

Gigantics need a tab similar to rank 2. The open regions need a level 20 only tab to avoid generally normal players for having to leave zones they may just be farming in on there own. When you get around people make sure everyone is 20. Most people by now know this already and won’t be less than 20. If you see 18s/19s and nobody even mentioning it, get to a different block. Immediately. You’ll be wasting time for the enemy and wasting time for a kill that won’t be happening.

Then they should’ve put them behind higher BP locked areas, that blunder is on Sega’s hands. Having ppl try to make something nigh impossible to group is gonna make ppl very unhappy if this continues. 😕

Then they should’ve put them behind higher BP locked areas, that blunder is on Sega’s hands. Having ppl try to make something nigh impossible to group is gonna make ppl very unhappy if this continues. 😕

It’s not impossible if you want to find a weapon to sell for a million.

Since I’m freemium, that’s not a selling point to me.

That doesn’t seem like a sound strategy in 3 minutes of weather... 😕

You missed the joke. ^^;

I understood the joke. XD

Was just being snarky and trying to see if anyone had a good strategy. :3