xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2

I went to claim my perks but pso2 isn’t shown as an option for me to select. How will I be able to get my perks for the game

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/gamepassupdate

The short of it is that the Game Pass Perk is currently deactivated, but should be working again on March 31st, though the items that make up the Perk will be different.

People who already used the code/etc. should be able to redeem the current rewards now. But you can no longer apply for a new code/reward until March 31st, for people who have yet to actually get the game pass code/etc.

It seems slightly unfair that people who registered just for this game are now SOL while others, due to the buggy nature of the service, will be getting double rewards on the 31st. It's not right to reward some people twice and others not at all because they, the developers or the providers, screwed up. No matter how enticing those rewards are, I don't think I'm going to sub to gamepass again after this display.

So, for us that couldn't claim our Xbox gift will have to wait next month?

@Jon-Pablo-45 Not even that. You just don't get this month's reward at all. But those who managed to get it, in spite of the bugs, do.

@Nuebot No one is getting double rewards. If you were able to claim them the first time, you are ineligible for the new rewards.

@Jon-Pablo-45 said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2:

So, for us that couldn't claim our Xbox gift will have to wait next month?

You will have to wait 6 days.

@Home-Dog Oh that's good to hear.

@AndrlCh said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2:

@Nuebot No one is getting double rewards. If you were able to claim them the first time, you are ineligible for the new rewards.

Yet people still can't claim the new rewards. Only those who did manage to claim a code during the bugs will be able to. So people like me, who subscribed to gamepass ultimate for this game, but missed the like two hour windows get nothing until next month. That's screwed up.

@Nuebot said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2:

It seems slightly unfair that people who registered just for this game are now SOL while others, due to the buggy nature of the service, will be getting double rewards on the 31st. It's not right to reward some people twice and others not at all because they, the developers or the providers, screwed up. No matter how enticing those rewards are, I don't think I'm going to sub to gamepass again after this display.

You won't get double rewards. People who have already gotten the game pass rewards won't be able to claim it again.

@Nuebot said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2:

get nothing until next month.

Now you know how PC players feel.

@coldreactive said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2

Now you know how PC players feel.

I am a PC player. But at least PC players didn't pay for something and then not get what they were told they would for it through no fault of their own.

@Nuebot Lets just clarify to make sure we are all on the same page.

Group A : Players who were able to claim the rewards the first time.

Group B : Players who were able to claim the code, but did not receive the items.

Group C : Players who could not claim the reward pack.

Group A has their stuff and are not receiving anything; Group B will receive the rewards that they claimed but did not previously receive. Group C has to wait until next week to claim their new rewards, which Groups A and B will not be receiving.

@AndrlCh said in xbox game pass ultimate perks pso2:

@Nuebot Lets just clarify to make sure we are all on the same page.

Group A : Players who were able to claim the rewards the first time.

Group B : Players who were able to claim the code, but did not receive the items.

Group C : Players who could not claim the reward pack.

Group A has their stuff and are not receiving anything; Group B will receive the rewards that they claimed but did not previously receive. Group C has to wait until next week to claim their new rewards, which Groups A and B will not be receiving.

Exactly - and the thing they don't clear up at all is whether or not the pact that starts on the 31st, counts as this month's items or next month's. IE: is it reward 1 or reward 2. Because when you say "it starts on the 31st" it sounds to me like it's next month's pack.

@Nuebot Based on this line from the original announcement:

"Today we are proud to announce that Game Pass Ultimate members will receive special rewards in Phantasy Star Online 2! Aside from amazing inaugural prizes, members will continue to receive handy consumables every month. Read below for more details!"

I would hedge my bets on it counting as the "Inaugural Prizes" (ie. Reward 1) and that all subsequent Perk rewards will be normal consumables like Triboosts or maybe SG Tickets.