new world boss Gigantix whupping me badly.

Wow man, I thought I was doing pretty good in terms of upgrading, enhancing and augmenting, got myself to level 17 with 1254BP. Almost all gear has augment slots filled, though not the high end ones yet. Working on getting enough Dread Keeper and Magnus Notes to hopefully make a difference.

Gigantix just showed me how far I have to go yet, hahaha.

Anyone else getting 1 shot by this bad boy? What's your BP and how prepped is your gear? I'm up for a challenge, but apparently I'm not quite up to this challenge just yet 🤕

Idk about 1 shots but I do know that you are not supposed to fight it below lvl 20. You only deal binary damage and become a leecher/liability

I see. I wasn't aware there was a particular level requirement. I just saw it running around with a handful of people attempting to fight it so I thought I'd lend a hand.

Guess I'll just avoid it for now.

Gigantix is impossible to kill right now, maybe except for a perfectly geared guild. 90 seconds despawn is WAY too short. tf are you thinking Sega?

I think it's meant to be that: A very intimidating challenge, to give those players that have managed to grind up to 20 and work on their ideal augments to take on. It's definitely not meant for solo. Hell, it wasn't meant for a group that was roughly 6 people.

Gotta get organized and git gud. I don't think I'll be up for the challenge in time as I'm in the middle of home renovations and I will not put the time in that would be necessary to get appropriately geared up. I'll just do what I can with what little time I have to get my 4* weapon & units enhanced, then start improving my augments.

Maybe it'll still be around for when I feel ready to join a group and take it on.

@Kattous said in new world boss Gigantix whupping me badly.:

Gigantix is impossible to kill right now, maybe except for a perfectly geared guild. 90 seconds despawn is WAY too short. tf are you thinking Sega?

Not true at all. Been pugging it just fine. You need to have people lvl20 for starters and have their PB ready.