Lack of response of player support tickets

I've submitted several, from bugs to system crashes with replication, windows error codes and system minidumps and I had 0 answers so far.

Anyone else has this same issue? Is there even a support team backing Global anymore?

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in Lack of response of player support tickets:

I've submitted several, from bugs to system crashes with replication, windows error codes and system minidumps and I had 0 answers so far.

Anyone else has this same issue? Is there even a support team backing Global anymore?

Im going to be honest. They seem to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to fix all of the broken systems, and subsystems this game still somehow has, even after two closed beta tests. You'd think someone would have seen these bugs. Many have told me they never ran into these issues however, in the CBT. Either they weren't looking for bugs while playing, or the bugs were added in via a screw up on the developers part after the fact. They should have had an open beta a week prior to launch to iron out things some more.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Lack of response of player support tickets:

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in Lack of response of player support tickets:

Im going to be honest. They seem to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to fix all of the broken systems, and subsystems this game still somehow has, even after two closed beta tests. You'd think someone would have seen these bugs. Many have told me they never ran into these issues however, in the CBT. Either they weren't looking for bugs while playing, or the bugs were added in via a screw up on the developers part after the fact. They should have had an open beta a week prior to launch to iron out things some more.

Almost like they’re inexperienced or something and this is their first time handling an MMO… never mind the fact they ran one for close to a decade.

Have you seen that official list of bugs they posted when the game launched, yeah I think they fixed like 3 of those maybe so far (plus the weapon camo which they thought they fixed but didn't actually - incredible). They have a loooooong way to go before they can even respond to new bugs.