PSO2:NGS Review

@samsaralotus Where was who wrong? The original poster?

@samsaralotus The OP was wrong in three places. Here's what they said and what I responded with:

Xaelon said in PSO2:NGS Review:

TTVThatOneGuy said in PSO2:NGS Review:

Mob to player ratio is very low/Not enough spawn rates for it to be sustainable through partying.

Did you play long enough to get a PSE burst? What zones were you grinding? The actual dedicated combat zones CONSTANTLY spawn mobs to kill.

Drop rates for certain weapons and armor are low given said content.

The only thing that's truly hard to get in NGS are 4* items with preset skills. Normal 4* units and armor drop very often with about 1 or 2 per PSE burst loop.

I think out of the two people trying to defend a unfinished game says a lot about most people who are die hard fans and just throw money into a game that doesn't get enough polish like it should.

I have spent under $50 on this game, so you're wrong yet again. Also I'm not so much defending the game but rather pointing out how your statements about it are inaccurate.

The OP's entire 'review' sounds like they played through the story and then came here to complain about how short it was.

pretty sure you are defending a game that is getting a solid honest review.

Would you like to share how many hours you spent playing NGS to write this 'review'? What level was your character when you stopped playing?

As you can see I also asked them what level they were before they quit and they refused to answer. Leading me to believe that my assessment above is correct.

I'm not sure why you're defending someone who clearly didn't spend much time with the game but still posts a 'review'. Further more if you go check out their replies to me you'll see that they refuse to directly address the points I make but rather reply with generalizations and suggest I should agree with what they're saying just because.

Your efforts would be better spent elsewhere.