NGS Headline - June 29

@Miraglyth Chat wise I noticed people talking about gigantix issues and the pointless level penalty (chat was occasionally referencing lvl 19 players being restricted) and the cosmetics bug with old outfits. Probably more stuff as well, but I didn't check the chat much.

In the stream comments, I also noticed comments about the lack of content in general (such as disappointment from not even having a limited quest for the event), and there's also comments of players wanting more than just fighting (like mini games and personal quarters).

@VanillaLucia said in NGS Headline - June 29:

@BrokeSadMillennial I feel if it wasn't clear already to Sega, their priority is still their Japanese playerbase so if these are the players who are upset it is very likely Sega will cater to them rather than to "us."

I do feel that we could have already had something like Divide Quests in a Cocoon format (revisiting areas from Oracle with their context removed, for example to fight waves of enemies), or perhaps even something like Warframe's Sanctuary Onslaught could be fun for rewards, loot, and experience as an alternative to the Combat Zones.

Regarding the catering to JP thing (which is mostly understandable), at least if some concerns overlap, it's better than nothing.

@BrokeSadMillennial said in NGS Headline - June 29:

With all the money Microsoft is throwing to keep it exclusive on their platforms they couldn’t be bothered to work with Sega on getting Global some collabs as well???

It’s really disappointing

MS doesn't own them (I donno if that's unfortunate or not.. SEGA is owned by Sammy though), and SEGA JP has always been iron clad with their strong autonomy over content. Basically you can't make a platform exclusive deal with an old school first party turned 3rd party software company and then ask can they share events that are local to their region.

@Miranda said in NGS Headline - June 29:

@BrokeSadMillennial said in NGS Headline - June 29:

With all the money Microsoft is throwing to keep it exclusive on their platforms they couldn’t be bothered to work with Sega on getting Global some collabs as well???

It’s really disappointing

MS doesn't own them (I donno if that's unfortunate or not.. SEGA is owned by Sammy though), and SEGA JP has always been iron clad with their strong autonomy over content.

What I sort of meant was that, seeing as Sega had no interest in Global until Microsoft came along and said they would help handle the Global side of things, I would have thought Microsoft would be doing a bit more to pull in other partners for Global collab's as they are the ones who pitched Global to Sega in the first place.

But it just appears Microsoft just wanted PSO2 and NGS to be in their portfolio and that's it. Which kinda sucks

Campaign is trash. Just one color change? At least give us one for every 500ac.

@VanillaLucia As long as they address player feedback at some point soon.