90$ scratch bonuses seem to be the new norm.

And that’s why it looks so absurd, it’s literally the cost of half of a lifetime of premium... O_O

As someone who’s dropped a few hundred dollars on the original Pso2 and a little bit on this, a $90 pay wall for a glide is fucking atrocious. I won’t be spending a dime on any of these ac packs either. They’re all junk.

Exactly, it’s like items they made not being able to sell on their own merits.

Like who here actually likes the design of the Cober set? :3

AA0759A2-3BB8-4D45-81FB-016616ABCCE3.png

@Pariah-Chan said in 90$ scratch bonuses seem to be the new norm.:

Ay. The red and orange ones the only good looking one. The rest are pure grade A gutter trash.

782B4921-266E-4F47-A4A9-5F72FF382313.jpeg

Then it feels like pso2 made suits a lot better. XD

Artistically NGS feels like a downgrade, so it’s hard to shell out money for stuff that looks objectively worse. 😕

A6D20AEF-A0FE-4BBC-92DA-5D4C4619EBF2.png

I'm starting to think that NGS was nothing more than a scheme to cash out on their whales and close up shop

I could only imagine the mass refunds if NGS only lasts a year. XD

I like everything from the neck down to be honest. The helmet justbisnt my cup of tea. My reasoning here, is that the jacket and outfit in general would look nice in black. That said those color change passes are, from what I was told, only obtainable by doing the scratches.

There’s an campaign currently giving a N-pass for buying 500AC

@Pariah-Chan Ah, I see, spend money to change my outfit colors.... Just a tad bit too greedy if you ask me. They are already making cash from these damn bonuses, and to top it off, those who are willing to pay for premium to gain shop access. I know five dollars doesnt sound like much, but right now I'm looking at either replacing my external power supply unit on my Xbox One, or trying to put money away, however little at a time, for one of those unobtainable Series X consoles. My Xbox One has been having minor issues, due to a partially damaged psu, and it may have at most five months before its dust.

I'm going off of what happened the last time I had one start to go out on me. Granted, that one lasted me a total of four years, this one, I'm assuming was a refurbished, sold as new by Wal-Mart, lasted all of last year. But the fan went out on it a week after I first got it, due in part to a surge, caused by a drunk driver hitting an electric pole a block away from my house, and a control capacitor blew. I spent fifty dollars on the damn thing, and I wanted my money's worth. A year, and a few months is better than nothing. Point is, its not sensible to spend that five dollars, when I can put that away as part of a fund. Money is money.

It comes down to the straw that broke the camel’s back with all that.

Like how many small purchases before your customer gets sick of being nickeled and dined? Let’s do a tally of things, plz correct me if I’m wrong on prices:

AC 500 = 5$ (lowest amount) so every 100AC is a dollar.

Premium = 13-15$?

Scratch tickets = 2$ a pop

Character slots = 5$ (cheaper than storage slots. XD)

Mags = 3.50$

Not to mention everything covered by SG purchases, but I’d rather not go down that rabbit hole... o_o

782B4921-266E-4F47-A4A9-5F72FF382313.jpeg

Then it feels like pso2 made suits a lot better. XD

Artistically NGS feels like a downgrade, so it’s hard to shell out money for stuff that looks objectively worse. 😕

A6D20AEF-A0FE-4BBC-92DA-5D4C4619EBF2.png

Has an opinion...yet says things look "objectively" worse. Can we please stop?

@Miraglyth No, dummy. I can't for the life of me figure out how you came to that conclusion...

Anyway, the point is that it has alwasy been bad. Why people throw money at it is anyones guess. Since it pays segas bills, why wouldn't they try to push for more sales? Just to see how many dumbasses shrug and continue buying. Not like they'll lose anything of substance, since player outrage will last for a week-month at max and will vanish if ignored.

@Yggranya said in 90$ scratch bonuses seem to be the new norm.:

@Miraglyth No, dummy. I can't for the life of me figure out how you came to that conclusion...

Anyway, the point is that it has alwasy been bad. Why people throw money at it is anyones guess. Since it pays segas bills, why wouldn't they try to push for more sales? Just to see how many dumbasses shrug and continue buying. Not like they'll lose anything of substance, since player outrage will last for a week-month at max and will vanish if ignored.

So people are dumbasses if this stuff doesn't bother then and they feel their money is well spent here?

@XenoBladeX37645 Yes. So...did you feel like i needed to specifically point out it's my opinion or something?