Seems they’ve stopped giving us information for maintenance/updates on the new site.

They used to post what’s coming during the afternoon. Now we get nothing.

There is a maintenance announcement but the "Latest Articles" page for some reason has its articles out of order so some of the newest ones from the last couple of days haven't appeared at the top of the list.

ee63cdf5-8fe0-4663-9d38-61df64996b95-image.png

They seem to be struggling to get the new site fully working as intended, which may be why the old site still doesn't point players to it.

That's because some of the stuff are pinned to be on top, that thumb tack

@HarmlessSyan said in Seems they’ve stopped giving us information for maintenance/updates on the new site.:

Ah yeah! Good spot. 👍

That's an interesting way to structure things. I can see the value for ongoing issues, but it feels like maintenance notifications should be pinned.

@HarmlessSyan said in Seems they’ve stopped giving us information for maintenance/updates on the new site.:

Where’s this thumb tack? I’m blind.

the pinned stuff really messes up the layout of the news there, they should make a better layout for then to make the newer stuff not going down

@Cult said in Seems they’ve stopped giving us information for maintenance/updates on the new site.:

Where’s this thumb tack? I’m blind.

In the screen I posted above, you can see it to the left of the "NEW AC SCRATCH TICKET" title for the Soldier Line announcement.

@Jamesmor said in Seems they’ve stopped giving us information for maintenance/updates on the new site.:

the pinned stuff really messes up the layout of the news there, they should make a better layout for then to make the newer stuff not going down

They should, but this is Sega we’re talking about. XD

We’re lucky they don’t announce campaigns a day after it releases anymore. :3

It looks like how the steam forums for this game sometimes have 10 things pinned lol, when you have so many things pinned it kinda becomes unhelpful.

Eh, their news channel, their responsibility. Can’t help it if the NA employees are ill prepared to do their job. 🤷

Now there are so many things pinned you can only see the last unpinned news.

Then they need to pin the relevant information, it’s that simple. Is like one person running the whole website? 😧

No just a monkey.

They need paid more bananas cuz they’re slacking. XD

Now it is all pinned news articles.