Fix the player shop in NGS!

Just fix it nothing else to say it works perfectly in base pso2 but is all messed up in NGS. Ffs just make it the same and stop giving ppl headaches. -_-

@XoSTORMGODoX said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

Just fix it nothing else to say

I mean... perhaps you could say what needs fixing...? 🤔

@Miraglyth 😂 i mean hop into a pso2 block and open the shop and use it. Then do the same for pso2 NGS and tell me if u notice any differences because i promise u will notice right away.

@XoSTORMGODoX said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

tell me if u notice any differences

I've used both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS player shops several times since the launch of NGS and both work for me.

The only thing I think is (was? if it was already fixed) broken in NGS is the Weapons category doesn't work but I've always used specific-name searches in PSO2's player shop system anyway and NGS hasn't changed that as it stull uses PSO2's awful temporary cache setup.

Symbol arts, player IDs, shop description blurbs, not having to crowd around Misha, item search, a few other things I might be forgetting. It's a decent list of stuff missing from the PS.

@Onyx-Grimoire said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

Symbol arts, player IDs, shop description blurbs, not having to crowd around Misha, item search

I'm not sure the first three are meant to be features anymore, for better or worse. The presence around Misha however is definitely intended, and not a bug to be fixed. Item search by some Category Settings options doesn't work but the Item Name search is no worse than it was in OG PSO2.

@Miraglyth said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

I'm not sure the first three are meant to be features anymore, for better or worse.

They absolutely are but we have an early access game here you see. Those menus are already there but blanked out, just like with any future promised stuff like Mag customization and the title system. (Title system not being in might even be why they don't want to release these other basic features, as they mentioned requiring a certain title to do extra personal shop business like searching for specific player shops before release.)

@Vashzaron said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

Those menus are already there but blanked out

353488f1-8446-42b6-8665-fb95adcebf18-image.png

These are, yeah. Top Sellers refers to the top selling items, not shops, but the other three are a strange omission yeah. Unlike the other features like mag customisation, titles, mission pass and so on I don't think they've said anything about these personal shop features? I'm interested in hearing more about this alleged title dependency though.

Mate hit run Personal shop and you'll see advertisement editing blanked out, as for the title stuff https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngpersonalshop

" Information – such as the seller’s name of an item for sale in the Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS – will be accessible and available by search for those who obtain specific titles. This function is to be implemented as a measure to prevent RMT, and we will continue to monitor economic activity and enact countermeasures should it become necessary."

@Vashzaron said in Fix the player shop in NGS!:

as for the title stuff https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngpersonalshop

Sweet, thanks. Then yeah it makes sense those presently-disabled features are probably waiting on the implementation of the title system.

So we’re working on an incomplete system with major omissions? Seems about par for the course. :3

For real. Why can we still not search weapons.

My biggest gripe is that you can't search for the amount of augments or the minimum rarity. Always turns up with no results

I’d say it’s from locked features messing with it currently. Unless they want us to tell about weapons thru word of mouth instead. XD

But shop problems are a signature of pso2