Better Way to report Tolls

How exactly do you expect player to ban or report this player , go up the mountain and glide down ? . U provided a way fro trolls to to hide and spam How abbot being able to click on the name in chat a ban them

pso20210622_222742_001.png

In the quick menu, there is an option to view nearby players, you can select them from there

btw, I think you ought to edit and remove that screenshot, it can perhaps be taken as you promoting the site.

@pkrisnin said in Better Way to report Tolls:

How exactly do you expect player to ban or report this player , go up the mountain and glide down ? . U provided a way fro trolls to to hide and spam How abbot being able to click on the name in chat a ban them

Luckily, you just have to go into the door way of the city center / hub tower to get their name and not have to attempt to climb the tower to block / report them though your quick menue.

As well, yes, right click [NAME] from the chat box should always have the -> Invite / Whisper / Report / Block-Ignore options in online games if they are just spamming the normal. I can see way NGS is same as Base cause easier to port and maintain, but it is an archaic bare bones model that with the current influx just makes it tiresome to report + block.

@MrHeurr IT works thanks

It's hilarious, when I was searching for info on the meseta glitch on google. Google list things that "People also ask", first entry is "Can you buy Meseta on PSO2", and the answer is that site in the screenshot.