Any regular late-nighters on ship 3?

I was hoping to maybe meet some people through here and potentially end up with some friends to play with frequently. As of now, none of my friends play PSO, so I'm a bit of a lone wolf.

S1B1 is where all the late nighters hang. There are dozens of us all night just chatting, making SAs, and doing UQs when they pop up.

I am too. I need to figure out how to meet you all!

As Duchess has said and I can confirm that there's a bigger party going on Ships 1&2 but I'd gladly be happy join you both Chindian and Blind my Player ID in game is 555. so feel free to ping me and can do a few runs together to burn the late night oil if my "second job" doesn't drain me if my energy for the day but am definitely online during Friday and Saturday nights and for sure for this virus stuff I'll be pulling all nighters.

As Duchess has said and I can confirm that there's a bigger party going on Ships 1&2 but I'll gladly join you both Chindian and Blind and my player ID is 555 so we can do a few runs together to burn the late night oil if my "second job" doesn't drain me if my energy for the day or if I'm busy doing me stuff ingame but I'm definitely online during Friday and Saturday nights and for sure for this virus stuff I'll be pulling all nighters.

Wait, can people on different ships play together?

@Blind-to-Dream said in Any regular late-nighters on ship 3?:

Wait, can people on different ships play together?

Nah I'm on the same ship as you but I have an alt on Duchess' ship as well.

Oh okay sweet. My name is Rascal in game. I'm open to playing for sure.

Same man! I've been playing actively on ship 3. Many of my friends play other RPGs, first person shooters, and such so I've been looking for a chill xbox one group to play alongside. My gamertag is xZ 0 D 1 A C

😧 We must rally the people to play in Ship 3

I agree. Tonight at around 1:15am est I will be online.