Other Sega Games You'd Like to See

Love to have another Jet Set Radio especially with DJ PROFESSOR K!

@ShinobuRaiu I also would like a new Ecco game with all the new tech and advancements. Everytime I think of underwater experience games I want to play it always comes back to Ecco

I would like to request a purely new game. Called Chao World (or something like that) Make your own sonic based character. Go full animal crossing with Chao's instead!

@The-Question said in Other Sega Games You'd Like to See:

I would like to request a purely new game. Called Chao World (or something like that) Make your own sonic based character. Go full animal crossing with Chao's instead!

Want to have Chaos in PSO2 🙂 So implement the Chao Garden in here 🙂

@mickschen Make a seperate client just for Chao Gardens. So when maintenance is up you can go there and spend time with Chao's while waiting for maintenance to be done.

@mickschen Make a seperate client just for Chao Gardens. So when maintenance is up you can go there and spend time with Chao's while waiting for maintenance to be done.

Kind of like how FFXI had Triple Triad or something in the PlayOnline client.

@coldreactive said in Other Sega Games You'd Like to See:

Kind of like how FFXI had Triple Triad or something in the PlayOnline client.

Exactly like that. Triple Triad was the best. I was crying when it was gone.

A Chao Garden that links to your PSO2 account would be nice, have a special "Chao Box" you can withdraw (Not deposit) from that contains materials normally gotten from desynth that the Chao can find rarely.

I'd recommend posting a suggestion thread about it actually, rather than having it here.

@coldreactive said in Other Sega Games You'd Like to See:

A Chao Garden that links to your PSO2 account would be nice, have a special "Chao Box" you can withdraw (Not deposit) from that contains materials normally gotten from desynth that the Chao can find rarely.

I'd recommend posting a suggestion thread about it actually, rather than having it here.

Job's done.

Oh yes would be nice. A chao garden on Android which is connectet to pso2 chao garden, and maybe you can get you chao like an animal or MAG 🙂

@Leonkh99 Definitely agree. I would love to see a localized version of Border Break. The Japanese version even got a cross over event with Phantasy Star Online 2. I recommend looking into the game if you're not familiar with it.

Skies of Arcadia & Valkyria Chronicles would both be nice 😄

Valkyria Chronicles has been done, there was even a Selvaria cosplay outfit available in PSO2.

That would be nice 🙂

@IndefinateArdem I'm not counting it if it's not NA 😚