no816 my account currently suspended

I was a JP server player. The last date I played on the steam platform was 9the of November. I just played for one or two day. And these days I found that NGS released so I installed it back but when I just started the game. It shows that my account is currently suspended. How? any help? I have already sent an email to them? But I am waiting for a reply. But I want to know if anyone has the same situation?

pso2.jpg

i am having the exact same situation it's been almost a week since i've been suspended i got suspended after the maintenance i even had premium on and spent over 100$ before maintenance

@CYKing said in no816 my account currently suspended:

I was a JP server player. The last date I played on the steam platform was 9the of November. I just played for one or two day. And these days I found that NGS released so I installed it back but when I just started the game. It shows that my account is currently suspended. How? any help? I have already sent an email to them? But I am waiting for a reply. But I want to know if anyone has the same situation?

pso2.jpg

Did you hear back yet? If you didn't touch the game since November, you shouldn't be suspended unless you did something back then.

@Chocolate said in no816 my account currently suspended:

i am having the exact same situation it's been almost a week since i've been suspended i got suspended after the maintenance i even had premium on and spent over 100$ before maintenance

Weird. If the purchases went through and there weren't any other issues, then there shouldn't be a reason you got suspended like that. Interested that they did it after a maintenance, but still weird you got banned. Have you gotten access to the game again or no?