(NGS) Help a completionist out?

So, i'm pretty much trying to finish everything lately, and what im missing for full exploration of the map, is those "gathering" points in the area info breakdown. Now im missing exactly 1 from each exploration area, wich is a bit odd... i've combed everything a million times and got everything i could find, but i'm still missing 1. Can anyone check their own list and see what i'm missing in each area?20210621030409_1.jpg 20210621030313_1.jpg 20210621030301_1.jpg 20210621030251_1.jpg

Pretty sure everyone is in the same boat

@HarmlessSyan said in (NGS) Help a completionist out?:

Pretty sure everyone is in the same boat

Really? so it's some kind of bug?

Your missing a tower in North Aelio There should be a total of 3 on the map. alt text

@Sakesubaki said in (NGS) Help a completionist out?:

Your missing a tower in North Aelio There should be a total of 3 on the map. alt text

a tower? No, i already got eveyrthing except 1 gathering point for each exploration area. I already went trough all the gathering routes, but for some reason i can't make the map complete.

I made a thread on this same issue, looks like they forgot to add an item to the gathering list, or its already in-game but not registering (possibly Alpha Reactors).

My orginal thread

@LazerRay said in (NGS) Help a completionist out?:

I made a thread on this same issue, looks like they forgot to add an item to the gathering list, or its already in-game but not registering (possibly Alpha Reactors).

My orginal thread

Ahh i see, yeah i tough it was weird, but i didn't really know how this worked, so i wanted to check. Guess i'll wait for it to be fixed, its not like we got titles yet anyway, but i want to get ahead on that stuff, thanks.

There are four hidden Steam achievements I have yet to unlock, and there is no listing of what they are until I get them.

@Sakesubaki I am stealing your gathering map. Thank you for this.