PC Release Date?

Out of curiosity do we have any idea when the game will go from open beta to full release? Just curious as I have been unable to find any info for the release date.

There is no official release date at this time. What we have been told is that the game will release in Spring 2020! That can technically be anytime between now and June 20th!

@Home-Dog said in PC Release Date?:

There is no official release date at this time. What we have been told is that the game will release in Spring 2020! That can technically be anytime between now and June 20th!

A lot of people are thinking the game will full release (without PC version) on March 31st, as that's when people will get their CBT Rewards, and some other in-game things end then too. (Like the original Xbox Game Pass redemption.)

I'd say Xbox and Xbox windows 10 maybe at same time. But considering the open Beta, I'd say soon. Though I wouldn't expect ep 4,5,6 for a while. Just to give folks a chance to get used to the game etc.

@Starfallen said in PC Release Date?:

I'd say Xbox and Xbox windows 10 maybe at same time. But considering the open Beta, I'd say soon. Though I wouldn't expect ep 4,5,6 for a while. Just to give folks a chance to get used to the game etc.

I just hope we get ships 4 through 10 when the PC version comes, because three ships won't be able to hold the flood of PC users.