The AC item reselling in Market problem

@NotZyreth said in The AC item reselling in Market problem:

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in The AC item reselling in Market problem:

@NotZyreth said in The AC item reselling in Market problem:

Let's just settle for a bind on purchase of AC items.

Let's not.

If you truly want the item it gets bound and you can no longer sell it. This change only affects people hoarding and scalping.

Nah. You only cut the "middle man" out. It doesn't stop people scratching, sitting on items until the scratch leaves and then listing them for sky high prices and I don't know about you but I prefer a "free market" as opposed to one that is mostly dictated by whales and dolphins.

See how that worked for legacy PSO2 when prices suddenly ranged in billions and left any newcomer completely out of getting anything.

@Herald-of-Zenchi go complain to SEGA about how they added Craddle/Drawn loot table on top of triggers. Rare weapons to excube to grinder to meseta made the market go to billions, nothing surprising. DUH.

You suggesting purchase bind basically encourage people who pay will earn more meseta. Not helping the market in any bit.

Edit: Ontop of SEGA not adding more scratches to pso2 causes the market supply to be depleted, and items go on sale for billions, please study supply and demand graph.

Being able to resell AC items is the main way a lot of players currently make money in the game. Without reselling AC items there is almost no other way to make consistent money that is worthwhile. Want to farm veterans or domina? Be prepared to spend hours to make sub 200k meseta / hr at most which is entirely dependent on RNG. You would make more money farming trials than touching Gigantix. That being said I have made 25mil+ reselling AC items from the latest scratch in less than 30 hours without spending a dime. Learn to play the market or keep staying poor. This game has no other way to make money in its current buggy state.

Economylets still firmly believe Cradle caused the economy disaster. I blame the upgrade boosts weeks, free upgrade weeks, infinite +30 grinding materials and endgame causing meseta only being good for fashion and nothing else.

Also, people who scratch should be able to sell, but people who buy AC items from the playermarket should get the item automatically bound. You got it all wrong.

Free boost week didn't matter, Dudu does not cost much meseta directly.

Economylets still firmly believe Cradle caused the economy disaster. I blame the upgrade boosts weeks, free upgrade weeks, infinite +30 grinding materials and endgame causing meseta only being good for fashion and nothing else.

Also, people who scratch should be able to sell, but people who buy AC items from the playermarket should get the item automatically bound. You got it all wrong.

Don’t forget the limited time AC badge event! 😮

@Herald-of-Zenchi that screws over players who buy outfits solely to get the SG from wearing them then reselling them to players who want the outfit for cosmetic reasons. Maybe make it bound when purchased if the SG on it has already been claimed(then the players who want the SG but not the item can wear it to claim the SG then resell it one time to someone who actually wants it as a cosmetic, so both parties get what they want out of the item and it can't be re-sold further after that point).

There aren't SG outfits in NGS so it wouldn't even matter.

@Weirdo said in The AC item reselling in Market problem:

There aren't SG outfits in NGS so it wouldn't even matter.

-cough-

7639367A-8BE2-4C67-97C9-598D7F7C58AF.png

20E75632-F040-4EFF-960D-15D409E010E0.png

597254F0-C176-45EA-A4EC-4CC28541CD8E.png

4247A6EE-9B24-4C05-B66B-4BB9409D08DA.png

Wrong SG outfits. Weirdo was referring to the SG you can get from AC outfits.

Ah... my bad. :3

Yep there's a possibility they will return in NGS. Right now we just don't know what Sega is planning on in regards to that(if they don't return it'll be one less way FTP players will have to get SG in NGS and I imagine there will be some backlash about it). Time will tell.

They will not since all NGS outfits are tickets.

@Ravness01 said in The AC item reselling in Market problem:

Yep there's a possibility they will return in NGS. Right now we just don't know what Sega is planning on in regards to that(if they don't return it'll be one less way FTP players will have to get SG in NGS and I imagine there will be some backlash about it). Time will tell.

They don't exist and will not exist, we already know this. Any fashion, emote, costume you use in NGS becomes immediately bound to the character or account. So account binding AC scratch items bought from player shop would only affect the scalpers who ruin market and prices.

@Herald-of-Zenchi Outfits were in the poll they did for returning cosmetics to be re-made for NGS, here's the link in case you missed it

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/RESULT20210603

You do you and double down though when Sega hasn't confirmed yet how they are going to re-add them and if they will be bound on account when used. Just like we don't currently know if outer wears are going to be bound on account when used because they aren't in NGS yet but are also going to be brought back.

It could very well be that they will be required to be account bound to be worn or it could be just like base pso2 was where outer wears/outfits are not account bound and can be re-sold. Nobody is going to know for sure until we start seeing those items in scratches in NGS.