Is it just augment farming?

Is that all we've got right now? I've spent most of today in Central Aelio killing level one monsters trying to farm capsules. Engaging.

Thats end game. Welcome to end game.

End game is farming level one monsters.

I wonder if that red flags anyone else.

@Furious-0 but the content coming in a half a year makes it all okay.

Ignored the 12 separate, time limited loot boxes they’ll be shoving down people’s throats as they’ve throttled people’s ability to make money due to trading being a completely premium feature now. Better log in to your daily job of a game, full of basically no content, to make sure you don’t have to gamble your money away to then have to pay to sell the leftovers

Guess I better start advertising myself for an Alliance.

Shifta/Deband on a stick for life, looking for crew of people that spend more time killing crap than they do standing around in the lobby trying to look pretty / like a street corner worker.

Except that won't happen, since secondary end game is to afk in lobbies.

@PBJ-Time said in Is it just augment farming?:

@Furious-0 but the content coming in a half a year makes it all okay.

Ignored the 12 separate, time limited loot boxes they’ll be shoving down people’s throats as they’ve throttled people’s ability to make money due to trading being a completely premium feature now. Better log in to your daily job of a game, full of basically no content, to make sure you don’t have to gamble your money away to then have to pay to sell the leftovers

Cringe completely anger and resentment biased opinion

I can't bring myself to farm those regular augments. Closest I get is killing stuff on the way while hunting red boxes.

PSE burst hunting at least give me some feeling of direction. But exploration zone mobs... not a fan.

@Herald-of-Zenchi how many times have I proven your arguments to mean nothing only for you to go silent on threads? That’s what’s really cringe. Don’t bring any sort of personal attack my way when you’re a p****.

Nothing you said has to do with how they gutted the game as I referenced in my post, whether it be biased or not.

Not just augments, Also weapon drops with special stat boosts that can't be augmented on.

Really, game is what you make of it. If you're bored, take a break. Nothing wrong with taking a break. Burnout is no good. I've just been logging on to do my dailies and daily free SG scratch. Sometimes I get into the game and just keep playing. The combat in this game is really fun.

is the same of base PSO2 endgame but instead of farming tons of weapons for the desired augment is capsules instead but still better than keep waiting for that specific UQ to farm that specific augment.

I prefer the way NGS handles augmenting. My poor storage on PSO2 was getting full of weapons that I thought had good augments that would come in handy but wasn't able to use. Now i just need to exchange them all for excubes one day since i'll never play old PSO2 again to make more room. I'm so happy the augment system isn't the same.

honestly just sorting through items on base PSO2 was enough to burn me out 😩

The game is 11 days old I think.. People were burnt out the 2/3rd day. Says a lot. 😞

Farming for those anyway is ignorant. Buy weapons base, add a potential, sell for 100k more than cost. Takes monotite but you get enough for steady profit.

Look for Affixed resurgir weapons. Still better money than a bunch of affixes that rarely drop. It’s really only been a week of lag free playtime.

@Cult said in Is it just augment farming?:

Farming for those anyway is ignorant. Buy weapons base, add a potential, sell for 100k more than cost. Takes monotite but you get enough for steady profit.

Look for Affixed resurgir weapons. Still better money than a bunch of affixes that rarely drop. It’s really only been a week of lag free playtime.

Multiple problems with this whole reply.

Rather than being out in the world, playing and fighting and farming, you suggest standing around at the player shop instead. If I wanted to bore myself to death I suppose I could attempt that route.

Also, what is the option for the free-to-play players that can't sell things on the shop? Ignorance, indeed.

@Furious-0

Look for affixed resurgir weapons meant go farm them. The top part is a 2 minute process and even shorter with the lack of monotite.