Need help, cant sell an item?

I purchased a weapon out of a shop earlier today to try it out, and after a few runs it was obvious the weapon was not as effective as my other one. Once I realized that, I tried to put the previously purchased weapon back in my shop to resell, and I am not able to, any info as to why this would be the case? I noticed a small yellow circle next to the weapon with a slash through it that is not on my other weapons, and figured that had something to do with it, but I am not sure. Any insight would be much appreciated!

That small yellow circle means that the weapon is account locked. I'm assuming that it the weapon in question is higher in rarity?

ANY 12★ weapon bought from the player shops is account bound to you. And please note, using the "Cancel Ownership Registration Pass" will not un-bind these. From what I can tell, this is to prevent buying and reselling in player shops for the sake of the in-game economy.

It is one of the 13* weapons that can be traded in for with badges, so yes, it is higher in rarity. Not a great feature in my opinion, but guess my opinion really doesn't matter in this situation.

@Home-Dog said in Need help, cant sell an item?:

ANY 12★ weapon bought from the player shops is account bound to you. And please note, using the "Cancel Ownership Registration Pass" will not un-bind these. From what I can tell, this is to prevent buying and reselling in player shops for the sake of the in-game economy.

I really wish they did this with AC ticket items too.

It really pisses me off when I see some !@#!@#% buy all the AC ticket items then put them all on sale for millions each.

Luckily I was force/techer so I became beyond rich from resta selling (I was cheapest seller and constantly selling).

So I was still able to buy everything. But a good example is I bought some droopy ears for 100,000 and saw another pair for 105,000. Had my wife log in to go buy them too. By time she logged in some !@#$%&& bought all of them and had them for a million. So I had to log in and buy it for a million plus buy 6 10 star weapons for 50,000 each to get 3,000 fun points. Just so she could have matching ears with me.

AC ticket items should be scalper proof to prevent this kind of abuse and exploitation of market. Like the 10 star+ weapons are.

His entire shop was like 5-10 of every AC ticket item in game people would like. While the numbers would slowly rise as he bought from people selling them less than his prices.