Augments on armor units don't potency floor increases on your weapons (PSO2 NGS)

As the title mentions, i have some potency floor increase augments on my 4s armor units (and also my weapon) and when I go check my weapon stats it unfortunately don't see the actual increase.

I have a total of 8.5% potency floor increase augments on all my equipped units And a 2% pontecy floor increase augment on my weapon (Foursis rifle) for a total of 10.5% potency floor increase.

The base damage adj. for the rifle is 75%-100% so in theory it should show 85%-100% damage adj. but it doesnt. When you check the info of the weapon it only shows that the potency floor has increased from 75% to 77% (because of the augment in said weapon) but doesn't show the 8.5% that my armor units have.

Some say that the augments do work even if it doesn't show but I was wondering if that was true and if it may be a possible bug that it's not showing properly.

Anyone that can lighten me up somehow?

that is because your putting weapon enhancements on armour

Then why on the augment itself it says that you can put them in weapons and armor? It doesnt make sense

@XS_OverLord Then why on the augment itself it says that you can put them in weapons and armor? It doesnt make sense

@XS_OverLord Melee, technique, and ranged potency as well as overall potency are "weapon" augments too, yet they work

Im curious if this is just an oversight/bug or intended. There will be a number of augments both with just potency floor and a mixture of other effects that do work on units that will just not be worth placing on a unit with this being like it is.

I'm feeling like I should rework my augments, but at the same time I dont want to have wasted my time if it turns out to be a bug/oversight.

Alt Secreta is the worst. All you get is potency for losing damage resistance and hp, with no potency floor addition. Got other augments you can just add potency with. just broken.

Bump I'd like to know too, if anyone has any more insight on this. Right now I'm just going to put in potency augments on units until Sega comes out and confirm whether if this is a bug or intended. It doesn't make much sense if floor potency is only intended for weapons.

I think it doesn't show on the weapons is because it only shows the stats for the weapon itself without taking other equipment into account. Maybe they show add this info to the character stats window.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Augments on armor units don't potency floor increases on your weapons (PSO2 NGS):

@XS_OverLord Melee, technique, and ranged potency as well as overall potency are "weapon" augments too, yet they work

This. Like I have raw potency (ranged potency mostly) on my units and it does show on my character stats. That is why I was wondering about this. I guess we got to wait until Sega says something about it. Otherwise its just a waste of augments and what not. Hopefully they'll see this lol

I'm pretty sure they don't work on units. When using my kras units I should have had over 20% floor potency but still had a wide range of dmg

Can anyone look into this further? Seems like a big issue in the long run.