More original PSO2 items coming or no?

I was wondering if we're still getting items only on JP right now or if it's all just NGS now? I really wanted a Rappy accessory we don't have yet but it seems unlikely now.

If you're asking if we're getting pso2 items that JP has we've yet to get then the answer is no. Any cosmetics going forward will all be NGS cosmetics. A lot of accessories from PSO2 we got were events of AC items that no longer are obtainable.

As for the NGS scratch its been datamined for Global that we're getting what JP got before the NGS launch. When we're getting it I have no idea.

@lunartear said in More original PSO2 items coming or no?:

I was wondering if we're still getting items only on JP right now or if it's all just NGS now? I really wanted a Rappy accessory we don't have yet but it seems unlikely now.

A few scratches have been datamined for PSO2 camos, accessories, and emotes. They seem to be scratches that don't end, but I am unsure if they are base PSO2 or NGS scratches.

@Zeke said in More original PSO2 items coming or no?:

If you're asking if we're getting pso2 items that JP has we've yet to get then the answer is no. Any cosmetics going forward will all be NGS cosmetics. A lot of accessories from PSO2 we got were events of AC items that no longer are obtainable.

As for the NGS scratch its been datamined for Global that we're getting what JP got before the NGS launch. When we're getting it I have no idea.

that's a real big shame 😞 i've been waiting and hoping they'd add this accessory for ages since it would complete my character but i guess we won't be seeing it at all?

alt text

wow, that rappy is cute xD''

@lunartear said in More original PSO2 items coming or no?:

@Zeke said in More original PSO2 items coming or no?:

that's a real big shame 😞 i've been waiting and hoping they'd add this accessory for ages since it would complete my character but i guess we won't be seeing it at all?

alt text

Actually you may still be able to get that, I wouldn't listen to him outright. Scratch ticket images datamine show what appears to be an accessory renewal scratch of PSO2 items (but released in NGS...), the renewal scratches have so far also contained brand new items to global, so maybe that can appear there.