How do I log in to my old account?

How do I log in to my old account? The PC that I used to play on can't run NGS and when I tried to log in before updating it said the ships were all offline. After updating it tells me my computer's CPU lacks AVX support. Now what, have I lost my old account with all my stuff on it?

you didn't lost your account you just can't use the same computer to access the game, the account is tied up to the method you use to connect to the game (Microsoft/Xbox account, Steam or Epic) and while the account of the platform exist your PSO2 account will continue to exist.

@Jamesmor Yep, still need to try the MS store version. Hopefully it'll work.

If you are on PC and your CPU does not support AVX, you only have 2 options:

1. Get an Xbox One or Series system and play with MS Account, so long as that was what you started with or if you linked it to an MS Account via link code before NGS release.
2. Get a computer with an Intel Core CPU or one with AMD that supports AVX, or upgrade the one you currently have, if possible.

On thing to keep in mind is that after NGS launched, the entire game engine, even for the original game, was updated to require a CPU with AVX support.