Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta

@Viola-Lance your spreading lies now?? how nice of you to do that. It's ok you have no credibility at this point so I am done talking to a person lacking the intelligence needed to hold a civil conversation.

@Oldwargoat39 said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

@Viola-Lance your spreading lies now?? how nice of you to do that. It's ok you have no credibility at this point so I am done talking to a person lacking the intelligence needed to hold a civil conversation.

Hmm.

Page one.

@Oldwargoat39 said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

@shadonic-0 and I think it is time Sega needs to do this or the community can file a class-action lawsuit against the biggest offender and Sega for allowing this to continue.

Again. Good luck in your class action lawsuit adventure.

Another person claiming they can sue a gaming company. Oh boy you sweet summer children.

You would literally be laughed out of court.

@Oldwargoat39 Good luck suing people partaking in illegal RMT, all while suing a company that has zero authority to stop it in most cases. Web hosted sites exclued, they aren't touchable, because they can just grab another domain. The internet offers people like RMT sellers anonymity. All SEGA can do that's even remotely productive, is forward the web server info to whichever governing authority of countries that have hosted said RMT. From there, the respective government's either will or won't take action to arrest those dealing in RMT. Considering that there are worse things in the world than fraud, that will likely be on the back burner. If you think a case over something so prevalent in all mmo type games,will hold up in court, you are, for lack of better terminology, an idot.

@Anarchy-Marine ok soy boy want to insult me how about you take the two other soy infused biotch with you and go away your comment are not needed

Also If I am crazy and an idiot Anary Marine, Zeke, and Viola Lance who is the idiot now asshats: https://www.shacknews.com/article/47220/mmo-gold-vendor-ige-sued

Also If I am crazy and an idiot Anary Marine, Zeke, and Viola Lance who is the idiot now asshats: https://www.shacknews.com/article/47220/mmo-gold-vendor-ige-sued

IGE RMT - a former user of GoDaddy.com subsidary hosting site that had a lawsuit claim against it while Blizzard and sony used citations from regulations that are located in Florida... hmm...

@Sakesubaki said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

There were a few that were hosted here in the United States, Such as - Godaddy and even Hostgator. For the most part I think we can send massive complaint to the web-host to shut them down as it is a Breach of the Host's TOS. As for the others, I think we are out of luck, Unless there is some sort of IP pan from those specifics areas, There is nothing that can be done for those that are abroad.

@Viola-Lance said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

If it is a web hosting like godaddy, yes reaching out to Godaddy will often result in them shutting those sites down state side for a bit. They will find another sadly. They due take those claims seriously if the streams from Bethesda and Blizzard in the past are accurate about it, but still be very cautious about those sites, don't want to accidentally click on one due to the phishing and maelware littered about.

I honestly wonder if your are purposely being obtuse with this "Hah ha Gotcha!" to sling insult after insult cause you are not getting the chariot parade you believe you deserve...

Either way, again, best of luck in your lawsuit against RMTers and Sega+Microsoft, please refrain from sending out anymore racist DMs cause you don't like the answers, either way, blocked and flagged, but will keep an eye out for your campaign.

oh the SJW soybot/biotch wording using racist in this conversation doesn't work in this situation

@Viola-Lance said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

IGE RMT - a former user of GoDaddy.com subsidary hosting site that had a lawsuit claim against it while Blizzard and sony used citations from regulations that are located in Florida... hmm...

@Sakesubaki said in Please so something about the bots that advertise the sale of Meseta:

There were a few that were hosted here in the United States, Such as - Godaddy and even Hostgator. For the most part I think we can send massive complaint to the web-host to shut them down as it is a Breach of the Host's TOS. As for the others, I think we are out of luck, Unless there is some sort of IP pan from those specifics areas, There is nothing that can be done for those that are abroad.

If it is a web hosting like godaddy, yes reaching out to Godaddy will often result in them shutting those sites down state side for a bit. They will find another sadly. They due take those claims seriously if the streams from Bethesda and Blizzard in the past are accurate about it, but still be very cautious about those sites, don't want to accidentally click on one due to the phishing and maelware littered about.

I honestly wonder if your are purposely being obtuse with this "Hah ha Gotcha!" to sling insult after insult cause you are not getting the chariot parade you believe you deserve...

Either way, again, best of luck in your lawsuit against RMTers and Sega+Microsoft, please refrain from sending out anymore racist DMs cause you don't like the answers, either way, blocked and flagged, but will keep an eye out for your campaign.

calling me a racist now?? what proof you have that I am one??? and also you're projecting onto me who you really are. You're the Racist not me, good luck with that claim I will report you for that one!!! and it shows that know what I was talking about maybe you need to get your facts straight and show proof what I posted is false?? I know you can't so you pull the racist card to think your going to win!!! not happening!!!

That isn't even remotely about what you wanna sue about btw. You merely want to sue over "they ain't banning so make them ban!" That isn't a "got'cha" like you think it is. You really would be laughed out of the courthouse of you tried. Did you even fully read the article?

Alright report and move on. The guy is clearly losing this and getting angry as a result. The language used shows that much.

Best to ignore and let the mods deal with him.

@Zeke then where at point in this thread I said anything remotely racist??

oh look the soykin are crying to mods now since they can't get what they want

@Oldwargoat39 The only snowflake here is you pal. You think you're some genius level intellect, but you can't even formulate responses without flinging insults, something you did first, and I chimed in on. You're no different than those that resort to calling someone an ist, or an ism, (examples of those people that call others, sexist, or racist) during topics of debate, and when you were shown to be lacking knowledge of this topic, you deflected to some years old lawsuit, that's not tied to the Chinese gold farmers we have in PSO2. PSO2AH being the most prevalent, and most repetitive offender. You couldn't handle being wrong, so you lashed out at the other two, and when I called things as they were, you again got pissy.

You had people on your side, in regards to hating the bots, but because you lacked the simple self awareness to this fact, again you lost support. Not because you want the bots gone, oh no, it's because you were challenged on the idiotic belief you could just sue SEGA and the gold farmers. You couldn't accept that you can't be right all of the time, which everything about you gives off that vibe, right down to calling everyone that disagrees with you an SJW, or a soyboy, or some other lame attempt at an insult.

You hate my comments and want me to go away, because they are truth, simple and unforgiving. They dig at you and you hate it. Liars and the disingenuous from all walks of life hate me for it, but I care not for that. I hate double standards, and find myself disappointed with those that further propagate them, to further a divide. You are one of those people, ignorant, and hateful.

We all hate the bots, but your solution is that of a child throwing a tantrum when something isn't going the way they want it to. You'd simply sue everything and everyone that inconveniences you, even if the attempt would result in a doa case, because it falls outside of anyone's jurisdictions. All that can be done, short of governments getting directly involved to arrest these gold farmers, is a web host shutting down the site they are selling through, nothing more. They will just move from place to place. SEGA can only do so much, because no system that could be created to fix the issue, would be perfect, which is why gold sellers are still a problem on most modern MMO styled games.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/gw54h0/gold_sellers_and_how_to_prevent_them/

There are no permanent solutions because gold sellers operate outside of the law. They are criminals, and do the best they can to stay anonymous. The only solution would be if players simply stopped buying from them. They won't, as there will always be weak willed individuals that feel they need some silly cosmetic from the player driven market. All SEGA can do, is add more restrictions on the game, based on character level, and people like n_n hate that idea. They hated the tutorial locks already implemented. God forbid they add more, because other players will just get pissy about that.

You want to keep being a petty as*hole, be my guest, you'll just get banned from these forums, and we'll be a lot better off for it.

calling me a racist now?? what proof you have that I am one???

well I don't know if you are a racist or not but you sure like to insult others for no reason like these 2

@Anarchy-Marine ok soy boy want to insult me how about you take the two other soy infused biotch with you and go away your comment are not needed

oh the SJW soybot/biotch wording using racist in this conversation doesn't work in this situation

also you are pretty bad in taking criticism after all you are insulting others just for pointing out that you can't sue a company for something that is outside of their control and while you could try to do it I doubt a lawyer will take that case, also that case there you pointed is a complete different thing, that was the company that being affected by the RMT taking action over the one responsible for the RMT.

and to finish it of your insults answers goes against the guidelines of the forums so enjoy the punishment you gonna get for those.

Just calm down you all 😁 It's normal to see beef when people have the social skill of a Rottweiler on crack. Seriously, sometimes even if the answer are reasonable the wording used makes it sound like you from the start need some kind of victory in life.