There are some stupid Rangers in NGS

Must everything on this forum immediately become an argument?

All i read is.. "Stop being helpful you rangers!"

Why are you calling rangers stupid that help people find things? I mean I literally found like 10 red boxes I couldn't find thanks to rangers.

Again, marking the minerals is perfectly fine, but why mark the green crates?

e5f57d63-ea31-4363-88b0-526ce96e281e-image.png

They have an insanely fast respawn and very common loot, not to mention they will randomize their locations every time, there is no reason to mark these, unless some can give a wall of text explanation of why to mark green crates!

I've been trying to figure out what caused that red mark to appear on certain minerals. If players are doing the marking that would explain why there's no consistency to what's marked and what's not.

So if you throw blight rounds at a mineral node, the mark just stays on the node indefinitely or is it still subject to the normal duration?

Can rangers mark the Reactors? Please mark those too if you can!

Not sure on the Blight Rounds timer for minerals, since I don't think even the devs though about that skill being used that way. And it doesn't work on anything you pick up, vegetables, seafood, and Alpha Reactors since you don't attack them.

The most ironic thing about this is that players need Blight Rounds to see where minerals (and common loot) is, yet these are the same people who can't see where to attack a boss even though the same skill was used.

I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to all of you wonderful Rangers out there utilising your Weak Bullet to mark various objects around Aelio.

Marking a Green Container assists those within the local area that have not yet collected the container in doing so, it is a kind gesture worth applauding and there is only benefit to be gained, nothing at all is lost.

Thank you.

You Rangers are doing a bang up job.

Please keep it up.

End of discussion.

@hee-ho said in There are some stupid Rangers in NGS:

Can rangers mark the Reactors? Please mark those too if you can!

Sadly they can't. You only pick them up, not shoot them 😐

Looks like I had to block another troll in these forums.

Also look I found two green crates with out the need of a Blight Rounds marker: b4393970-8298-4156-8075-6b6c1fa2d912-image.png

This just shows how common these things are, if two can spawn right next to each other.

I lowkey hate how everything except the red crates is marked.

End result is a super cluttered UI full of red circles that I don't dare to gather to avoid getting locked out of a daily anyway.

@Zoe said in There are some stupid Rangers in NGS:

End result is a super cluttered UI full of red circles that I don't dare to gather to avoid getting locked out of a daily anyway.

The only reasonable argument, which is sad in itself.

@Zoe said in There are some stupid Rangers in NGS:

I lowkey hate how everything except the red crates is marked.

You can't get locked out of daily now, all materials respawn on daily reset.

@LazerRay you're making a big deal over green crates, fine yes maybe it's silly but the people who do it just wanted to help. maybe whoever will find it will just make a quick run around of the area and leave.

It's a simple nice gesture, that's all.

Why is this thread still going? Kindness is free, you either take it or you leave it and don't complain. The OP clearly just wants to wind other people up out of boredom. Can a mod please lock this before it turns into hate spam because one guy doesn't like kindness?