These may very well just client side issues, but I know a few others having it happen to them also so may as well throw them out there. Here's 4 problems that sprung up since last week's emergency maintenance that I have noticed.
1- Initial login loads are taking significantly longer.
- It used to take seconds now it's taking 2-5+ minutes.
- Every load after that goes as fast as ever.
2- Urgent quest warp tunnels will sometimes disconnect you.
- I've had a handful kick me back to the initial queue area before, but these DCs are new.
- I've only had this happen when in a party, never solo.
3- As a gunner, the same PA used to trigger chain will also end it.
- Happens pretty regularly too.
- No signs of lag at all, but it almost has to be connected to the next issue...
4- Resta flowers will sometimes be consumed x2 despite 1 keypress.
- Happens much less frequently than #3, but I have a feeling it's the same cause.