Anyone know if the PC version will have cross-play with XB1?

Heyo.

Does anyone know if the PC version will be cross-playable with the XB1 version? Meaning I can switch between the XB1 and PC while keeping my characters. I mean it makes sense with all the game pass ultimate stuff with the XB1.

I don't want to invest too much money on the XB1 version if I can't bring everything over to the PC when that is out. I just haven't read anything about it yet...

Thanks

Would be nice as I know a few people that wouldn't play it if it wasn't already in English and don't own an xbox.

It was confirmed in the E3 trailer. Yes.

Considering it has been REPEATEDLY mentioned that Crossplay will be a thing, im amused these post even exist other than people making assumtpions , and not bothering to look up public information

omg! i hope it has cross progression too id like to play on pc and move my xbox account over

@LaNsLyDe said in Anyone know if the PC version will have cross-play with XB1?:

omg! i hope it has cross progression too id like to play on pc and move my xbox account over

PC will still use your Microsoft Account. Microsoft Accounts are required for XBOX One and Windows 10. The PC version is coming specifically to Windows 10 before any other platforms like Steam.

@23Alvaro

good deal

@VaricBreem

My first time here. I asked and got a response. That's how it works.