Vanford Laboratory Daily Quest, not incrementing on kills

Hi folks,

Just curious if anyone else is having issues with the daily quest, for 50 kills in Vanford Lab I? It usually increments as I kill things. I've been all over the lab killing things for a few hours. I am still stuck at 0/50 kills.

Thanks for any feedback.

Doesn't the task details include a part "Target Sector Rank: Rank.2 or higher"? If so, the task needs to be done in high rank sectors. To unlock these sectors, you need to finish the main story and further, achieve battle power of 1184.

@Fiona-Respha

Ah gotcha. I checked and it does say Rank 2 or higher. Thank you for the clarification.

I will do just that.

Thank you. 🙂

@WhiteNightSaint Good luck on raising your battle power!

And JFI, Main Menu > System > Help > Game Guide > Battle Power holds a handy reference on the battle power.

@Fiona-Respha said in Vanford Laboratory Daily Quest, not incrementing on kills:

@WhiteNightSaint Good luck on raising your battle power!

And JFI, Main Menu > System > Help > Game Guide > Battle Power holds a handy reference on the battle power.

You helped me get over a hurdle. I went and finished some towers/cocoons to raise my power. Shortly after, I finished up the daily on Rank 2. I very much appreciate all of the details, including the Battle Power details in the menu. I am checking that out to make sure I am on top of any other details I might need in the future.

Thank you again. 👍