Complaint about the Xbox live gold requirement

$60 for a year. If that's too much, then move along.

You could be playing on the jp servers for free, on pc. But here you are.

@OXM12 I'm guessing your a PC Player, When it comes to games on Xbox that are Label "Free to Play" there not fully free as players still need XBL Membership in order to use apps/play on Xbox, I don't really find this a issue as you can get XBL on Xbox with deals of around 1$ a month that or pay 60$ for a year and tbh this isn't that bad.

10$ a month is like going to get a a meal at MCD for a single day, If it's a issue to use 10$ a month then your better off waiting for PC then, as this isn't a issue on PSO2 Team and more on how Xbox Live works aka Microsoft's Side, It won't change having it posted here.

Welcome to the Console Life.

Edit: Btw, When you buy a Xbox One for the first time, You get 3 Months of Free Xbox Live.

I bought an XB1 to play PSO2.

Will i be playing the game on PC when it releases? I'll be chucking the XB1 out the window once PC version hits for sure.

C-Virus? Yeah i'm spending what little money i have left and staying indoors like a complete NEET for the next few weeks until this crap dies down/out. Aside from getting essentials for the family, not having my wife going out everyday is like putting money back in my wallet.

@OXM12 said in Complaint about the Xbox live gold requirement:

@Ukyo-Sonoda it makes no sense during this long OBT. Open doesn’t mean paid subscribers only. Open means everyone. No point in having a beta if you have to pay microshaft to participate. They advertise that the game is free but this flies in the face of that advertising.

You're obviously new to Xbox XBL Gold is required for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL online stuff. Their servers are better.

@PhantasyStar369

Not true , Warframen abd Path of exile can be played without Gold , But the online fubctions such as multiplayer trading ect are disabled

That said anything with only MULTIPLAYER requires gold

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Complaint about the Xbox live gold requirement:

The XBL gold requirement I believe is Microsoft's requirement just to be able to play games online on the console regardless if the game is a free to play title or a retail title.

That's not entirely true. PSU and FFXI both did not require an Xbox Live Gold subscription due to their monthly fee nature.

@Duchess-May said in Complaint about the Xbox live gold requirement:

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Complaint about the Xbox live gold requirement:

The XBL gold requirement I believe is Microsoft's requirement just to be able to play games online on the console regardless if the game is a free to play title or a retail title.

That's not entirely true. PSU and FFXI both did not require an Xbox Live Gold subscription due to their monthly fee nature.

They were also on x360. XBOX One started the requirement for everything online to need it.