@BlackZero500 said in NGS Questions:
ive been playing for a few days now, even tested PSO2 while at it because i never played it before but only 2 missions so far. So Ive got a few Questions for New Genesis.
- Is the Shop System broken? I mean the one you get into when talking to the Personal Shop NPC. I do not have Premium so i dont have a Personal Shop myself, but you can search all others Personal Shops there right? First off most of the Search functions do not work. Like when im saying i just look for Weapons, and then for Talises, it does not find anything. When search solely by Price between 0 and 99999999 it shows everything. And if i then add Rarity i can find what i search relatively quick. Still seems broken to me. Also is it a bug that everything seems to cost only 1000 maseta?
Yes, the shop is bugged atm. But you're right in that normally you can search all other Personal Shops from there.
Aside from the method you outlined, you can also type the exact name in the search box and it'll show everything that matches. This is annoying, but once you know the weapon/armor series name the rest seems to be standardized. For example, I believe all Wire Lances are named "Wire" in game so if you know you want the "Resurgir" series Wire Lance then you know it'll be called "Resurgir Wire" when using the search box.
Also, once you've "seen" a weapon in game I believe the autocomplete button next to the "Search" textbox is working correctly. So if you type in "Resurgir" it should show you the names of all Resurgir series weapons you've looked at in game (via your inventory, Player Shops, NPC shops, etc.).
- I havent seen or used a Multiweapon as of now. When i have one, does it look like a Fusion of the Chosen weapons or is it Just one weapon and changes to the other one when i use any skill related to it?
I've only made 1 multiweapon, but my memory is that it takes the default appearance of whichever weapon you selected as the "base" weapon. However, when you use PAs associated with the other weapon it takes on that appearance until the animation ends.
- Where do i get Camos? Im not sure if nearly anyone has them or if they are just using equip from PSO2 but i have not seen any place where i can buy them or anything.
You should be able to buy them on the Player Shops although you might need to know their exact name given the shop bugs you noticed earlier.
In base PSO2 they mainly came from AC/SG Scratch tickets as well as in-game events that awarded them for free upon completion (either limited-time campaign events or limited-time quests given by NPCs). However, some dropped in the field from specific enemies (Nyau, seasonal Rappies, etc.) or from specific quests (e.g. Cradle of Darkness Urgent Quest).
You might be able to get one using the daily free SG Scratch ticket campaign currently going on, but I haven't looked at the prize list. If you start playing base PSO2 I'd also check the Player Shops there as some of the common world drop ones should be fairly cheap whereas old scratch ticket/endgame content ones will be super expensive.
- Whats up with this "the enemy is more than 5 level higher than you so you do nearly no Damage" mechanic? If the Enemy is more powerful then me its ok but why this extra Defense? Makes no sense in my opinion.
Yeah, I dunno either aside from serving as a barrier to harder content that's not BP gated.
- There are those First login Bonuses yeah? Im playing on Steam. Is there a way to download the Win10 Version and login with the same account to get the Win10 bonuses too? I do not think so but i wanna ask anyway.
I believe you can create an EGS/XBox Live account and then link them to your existing PSO2 account to get all of the rewards. I've never attempted this, but @Xaelon mentioned this possibility in this thread so maybe they can give more guidance.
- Why is there no Premium package in the SG Store? I mean You can get SG by playing the game. Of course it shouldnt be cheap because else no one would buy AC. And not the same duration either but like 7 Days for i dont know 500-1000 SG or something? I really do not know yet how much is much. I get about 50 per day. But it would make the life of f2Players a bit easier.
I'm also unsure why they made this decision. In base PSO2 there were many sources of SG that would've made it easy to get Premium given the rate at which we were getting content. However, there was also a means by which to get free access to the Player Shop so having Premium was less of a necessity.
I did want to point out that using SG on "Material Storage" and/or "Extended Storage" can really help offset the storage benefit of Premium.
- I didnt find one but also did not search all that thouroghly but is there some kind of Roadmap for the game? Like what gets added next and what timeframe to expect or somesuch?
Here's the current roadmap
Well thats it for now. If i have any more Questions i will post them here. I hope i can get some answers. I really think its a great game so far.
Welcome to the game and the forum!