NGS Questions

@Kodiakmax

"The only NGS camo that exists at this time is in the current SG scratch."

I said this already mate

@Knight-Raime Sorry, I missed that.

@LusterMain said in NGS Questions:

@BlackZero500

I've heard the damage reduction also impacts Talis, which doesn't charge its attacks either, so it also just makes using Talis 10% worse. This may also imply that it might (i don't know) affect photon blasts, which also can't charge, so they just become 10% worse as well.

PFSC damage reduction doesn't apply to talis and uncharged techniques.

That still doesn't make it a good skill, because it does affect barta blot and zondeclad damage. The only skill that really benefits from it is Gifoie, since it has a noticable charge time

Thanks to all. You are very very helpful 😁. Im not used to forums where you actually get answers to what you asked. Thanks alot!

@Kamil118 said in NGS Questions:

Huh, that's interesting. I thought it did apply to uncharged because the numbers on the dps chart were just so grim (I've only skimmed it twice and both times I had just woke up, if this sounds stupid for some reason). Nice to hear that it doesn't apply to talis, too, even if the skill is still unusable. I'll assume that mean it also doesn't apply to photon blasts as well.

At least it's not actively hindering FO. I guess it's just the case of Sega imprecisely translating descriptions again.

@Xaelon said in NGS Questions:

At least it's not actively hindering FO. I guess it's just the case of Sega imprecisely translating descriptions again.

it actually still lowers the dps of barta by around 1% because it makes the blot weaker