630 Error after Logging out From the Universal Ship- Can't return to the Old/Base game

I logged off from the Universal Ship and tried to return to a Old Pso2 block. The game failed to get me there and I received the error message 630.

I'm assuming that it's trying to send me back to the universal ship when the universal blocks aren't in my ship. Has anyone else had this problem?

I too can't get back into normal PSO2. I got into it ONCE and that was the day of NGS launch and since then I cannot get there regardless of the character I use. The lack of items in NGS and not transffering money makes me want to go to normal for emotes and clothes as a hold over but now I can't. I however wasn't on a universal ship so it's like why let me in ><

I was able to go back on a different character, but everything specific to that other character is basically unavailable to me. If I find any further information on the problem, I'll let you know.

@CongacCat said in 630 Error after Logging out From the Universal Ship- Can't return to the Old/Base game:

I was able to go back on a different character, but everything specific to that other character is basically unavailable to me. If I find any further information on the problem, I'll let you know.

Thanks, I was hearing some people were only able to on their alts but I can't even do that. None of my characters can get on. I should wanna shop for some things like weapon camos and emotes etc TwT