Error code 667

Yeah happening right now to me on series x keep saying error 667 wtf is it a maintenance going on!?!?!

This sucks buuuuuut I'm glad it's not a singular isolated error and it's affecting group. Also for anyone asking questions on why/what @Omgitskidd6510 posted a Twitter link which shows that's it's an issue on Xbox's end. So we can only wait for them to figure it out/fix it.

Looks like it's YouTube/Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Disney+ time. Stay patient my fellow ARKs. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Me too glad to see it seems to be everyone, at the same time.

Id like to know if anyone at all can actually play/login right now

@Doom-Smack said in Error code 667:

Me too glad to see it seems to be everyone, at the same time.

Id like to know if anyone at all can actually play/login right now

lol if they could they would probs not be here my guy.

I am on Xbox of course. tbh I've been spamming A on the ship login screen for almost an hour so no luck getting in. Like I said, just gotta wait it out at this point.

@delphium1695 Haha good point šŸ™‚

Anyway I read back a bit seems be all xbox players?

I play on Windows 10 and its affecting me. šŸ˜ž

@Chuss-The-Red said in Error code 667:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Microsoft issue, being looked into

Legend. Link you gave says its now 'close to being resolved'

Looks like a Microsoft thing then if Windows 10 is doing the same.

@Doom-Smack lol they give us a real cliff hanger...just enough info to keep us all hitting F5

@Doom-Smack absolute legends over at microsoft. i clicked the link to have them notify when their done fixing the issue.

i swear if i lose my freaking daily streak loot, iā€™m writing a passage aggressive letter to you microsoft.

@NicoNasty2521 Make sure you mention you want Microsoft Points as compensation. šŸ˜

@delphium1695 My brother can play but he downloaded the game through Steam and I, the genius, from the windows store.