Color change pass

@Zipzo There isn't one magic item. It's usually a male item from on of the current AC scratches. You'll have to actually look to see what it is currently. A lot of male outer costumes tend to be 100k or less until their ticket goes away though.

@Lorient

Yep,its a very unfortunate but necessary hack of a poor system. If they set color change to 50-100 gems, people would be changing colors every day. Its interesting how the barrier is set up to discourage its purchase, or they just feel that many would have 14 scratch items to give away?

just BIZZARE.👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 😠 🙄 🙄

@ARKHAM-CANNON While I agree that allowing it to be purchased for gems would be a better system, I assume the way it is now is to encourage people to (A) Buy Gold Mission Passes, (B) Purchase AC Scratch, and (C) It serves as a method to remove oversaturated outerwear items from the market. Although, I could see them adding it for AC before I see them adding it for SG tbh.

@ARKHAM-CANNON I find it bizarre how people are complaining at a 8 years old system which works perfectly fine.

@Shirokami07 said in Color change pass:

@ARKHAM-CANNON I find it bizarre how people are complaining at a 8 years old system which works perfectly fine.

Even Mabinogi (Which is over 10 years old) has veterans complaining about outdated content. (Which has taken around 4+ years to update) It's the natural lifespan of a MMOG.

@MasterDarkwingz It's not outdated tbh, I have enough for 211 color tickets on me right now. They're far from hard to get.

@Shirokami07

Dude, are you not bright? Its been out IN THE USA for a few months. Stop sniffing whatever dope u got.

Trolls be trolling, get outta here ya troll.

• I got 211 passes

NICE, go sleep with them, who the hell cares....troll.

@Shirokami07 Anything that requires users to spend money (in game or not) there are users that will call that "hard to get". Look at how many users complain regularly about the meseta cost of items and fashion when meseta is given out like candy in this game. Can you get everything immediately? No. But there's barely anything in this game you can't buy with a few weeks of saving as long as you're playing regularly.

@Lorient I got all my meseta from the game, non AC related, I must be around the 70-80 million mark right now. I started playing on PC week 2 because week 1 was impossible with errors.

That guy is just trolling.

if u have mission pass ucan also get 2 color passes a month

@GrandTickler87

This is not entirely...accurate? This is my second gold mission pass, and first color passes received from them. I go overtime every month.

@ARKHAM-CANNON said in Color change pass:

@GrandTickler87

This is not entirely...accurate? This is my second gold mission pass, and first color passes received from them. I go overtime every month.

oh was last month a salon pass? i cant remember, thought they had a color pass too

idk i think i'd rather spend 1.4m-1.8m for a color pass than even 50-100 SG's. especially right now since SG's are somewhat limited after story mode and select titles while meseta is earned relatively easy.

@GrandTickler87 No, last month was 2 color passes as well. I fully maxed out this month and last month and have 4 passes.