How to report inappropriate Symbol Arts?

@Scion_mike said in How to report inappropriate Symbol Arts?:

Was the best way to report symbol arts that are showing genitals, breasts, or engaged in sex acts? I saw that we could block a symbol art and it requires an explanation, was the purpose of that? Do i need to report the player and how do i report him for such thing? if anyone has a guideline for reporting please link it to me. Thanks

Press Enter to enter the chat, click the Symbol Art icon. At first it'll show any Symbol Arts you have. Click the category dropdown at the top, and select Symbol Art History (Standard). Find the explicit Symbol Art, select it, then choose Block. When it asks for a reason, make sure you say "Sexual content" so that the player can be punished for violating the Terms of Service. It'll also prevent you from seeing that specific Symbol Art again.

@Amari-Kigu Actually, M+17 includes partial nudity only. Full frontal nudity like OP describes is not allowed, and should be reported ASAP.

@Robo-Mason-S said in How to report inappropriate Symbol Arts?:

@Amari-Kigu Actually, M+17 includes partial nudity only. Full frontal nudity like OP describes is not allowed, and should be reported ASAP.

Pretty much. Male or female genitals and female upper half aren't allowed to be shown in the SA according to game rules.

@kztm said in How to report inappropriate Symbol Arts?:

@Amari-Kigu Mildly interesting, though, is the fact that the Global team actively censors their own content to avoid nudity, even though the game is rated for age 15+ with sex, violence, and coarse language.

That was likely because they originally went for a T13+ rating but were still given a M17+ even after censoring it and felt it was not worth it to fight it.