how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword

@Golden_Syrup said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

Which enemy drops the sealed nodachi?

Any mob in Cradle should be able to drop it. Both of my swords came from random trash mobs. PSE bursts really help your chances since every mob that dies is another shot at the sword.

Does the quest need to played at ultra hard?

I believe so. I don't know if lower difficulties can drop 15* items.

Lastly as a word of advice, if you really want the sword you NEED to stack as many boosts as possible. I was only able to get my first drop after grinding cradle for about a week straight while there was a 300% RDR boost from one of the campaigns and using the best boosters I had.

Your best shot will be to stack the best boosters you have with the boost from PSO2 day (the 21st if you have premium, 7/1 otherwise).

idk how many people will be running cradle in base anymore, used to be pretty easy to get. Just try to spam cradle triggers until it drops

Quick question since I’m in the same boat. Is it possible to solo or do people still run these if I put up the trigger for it?

@Scarface1 Probably best to find friends/alliance members to help you. That way you can just spam triggers until it drops. You need the large number of kills and PSE Bursts that a full MPA brings with it to help the RDR boosts get the drop you need.

@Scarface1 said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

Is it possible to solo or do people still run these if I put up the trigger for it?

As @Kodiakmax said, it's really desirable to find a group of people if you want to farm this since everyone can bring their own triggers. With a full group you get more runs, faster clears and you have chance to get a super long god-tier PSE burst which will be your best shot at getting the sword to drop thanks to the sheer number of mobs that spawn.

Could you solo Cradle? Yes. Would it be fun? Absolutely not. I don't think the HP on the bosses will scale down if you go in solo. Meaning you're going to have to kill multiple bosses meant for 12 players by yourself.

I would imagine that people still run cradle, for the money if for no other reason.

Advice regarding triggers:

• Post it in a populated block.

• As trigger holder you are required to start the quest, meaning you're free to hang out in the lobby using area chat to let people know that you just posted a trigger.

• You can check how many people have joined your trigger by opening the menu. Some people will wait to see if your trigger will fill before joining so you might be able to entice them if you include how many people currently have in your recruiting message.

@Golden_Syrup said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

@Trigunman what does XH quest mean

Extremely Hard, the ideal difficulty level you'll want to obtain a Tsumikiri/Sealed J-Sword.

With great rewards comes great difficulties, nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;^p

@Trigunman said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

Extremely Hard, the ideal difficulty level you'll want to obtain a Tsumikiri/Sealed J-Sword.

With great rewards comes great difficulties, nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;^p

Would you like to share how you confirmed that the 15* items can drop on difficulties lower than UH?