how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword

@Kodiakmax said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

You could try an EH trigger and see if you get any 15* drops. I don't know if the Quest Log would be any help anymore.

XH cradle is like... ep2 content. You will be lucky to find a 13* there, let alone a 15*

@Golden_Syrup said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

@Kodiakmax whats the best difficulty to farm UQ

As @Kodiakmax said its a 15 Star Weapon so it high likely drops in Higer Ranks.

Also because alot of people made the mistake in the past you need to kill 23k Monster "WITH THE WEAPON ITSELF" for the titel and Camo. So only kills with the Sealed Nodachi count keep that in mind.

@Kamil118 said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

You could try an EH trigger and see if you get any 15* drops. I don't know if the Quest Log would be any help anymore.

XH cradle is like... ep2 content. You will be lucky to find a 13* there, let alone a 15*

Yes but we got that EP2 content with the end of EP6 on Global with UH difficulty. The weapon drops there i got mine there aswell.

@Kodiakmax Sodam, Primordial Darkness Trial: Photoner Assault Final Battle: Space-Time Interstice Twisted with Hatred Cradle of Darkness Drawn to Darkness Mining Base Defense Operations: Ending Queen's Nightmare: Earth Depths

these are triggers that drop it

@Gilver-Redgrave said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

@Kamil118 said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

Yes but we got that EP2 content with the end of EP6 on Global with UH difficulty. The weapon drops there i got mine there aswell.

No, Cradle of Darkness has been on global since basically the release. I remember running it on schedule in like June last year. It's just UH revival that came out a few weeks ago.

@Kamil118 how do i get the cradle of darkness trigger

@Golden_Syrup You need to be an alliance leader or officer or ask one of yours to buy them from the alliance shop.

If you want more info about the J-sword and the camo you should check out this thread. It was created back when the weapon first appeared on global.

We discussed at length how to get the sword and what the best ways were to farm the kills to get the camo.

@Kamil118 Well okey let me say it another way: " The Steam Playerbase had it released with EP6."

I started with Steam and Cradle never appeared once before the UH Revival in EP6. I didnt even know that there was this kind of EP2 content in the game until that point.

@Trigunman what does XH quest mean

@Kodiakmax played the cradle but only nemesis weps were dropping, which enemy drops the sealed nodachi.

and does the quest need to played at ultra hard

@Gilver-Redgrave said in how to get the j sword Tsumikiri J-Sword:

@Kamil118 Well okey let me say it another way: " The Steam Playerbase had it released with EP6."

I started with Steam and Cradle never appeared once before the UH Revival in EP6. I didnt even know that there was this kind of EP2 content in the game until that point.

It was in the alliance shop all this time. It even was the best source of UWB in the game due to the obscene number of corrupted enemies we can still see in UH version.

@Kodiakmax played the cradle but only nemesis weps were dropping, which enemy drops the sealed nodachi.

The drop rate is just really rare. I got like 3 total and I spent there something like 200 hours during +300% rdr campaign.

@Golden_Syrup I think it is a drop from the quests themseleves rather than a specific enemy. With Cradle especially you can't tell which mob dropped which item. As for the difficulty, UH is probably your best bet, if the quest log shows the sword look at the rate it has appeared. This is a Very Rare Drop you're hunting, it might take alot of runs to get it, RNG being RNG.

You have to buy the 400% rare drop booster to get it!