[NGS] Color Change Pass not recognized, but shown to be usable and asked for in Salon

That's about it really in the title. I'm trying to change the color of my setwear in the salon. I checked to see if maybe I can use my color changes pass from base PSO2 and it didn't indicate that it was not for use in NGS, and while in the Salon, it doesn't ask for anything like an "N-Color Change Pass" or anything like that. It is asking for the same item that I put into my inventory, however it will not let me use it and says that I don't have the necessary item for a color change.

I also took a look in the AC and SG shops to see if maybe there was a color change pass there and there was not, only a Salon Pass S. Is it possible that I actually need this pass and the salon just doesn't know it?

Either way, this is something to fix when possible..

You need an N-Color Change Pass to change the color of NGS cosmetics. (They can also be used on PSO2 cosmetics.) Color Change Passes only work on PSO2 cosmetics. There is a typo in one of the tutorials that incorrectly refers to N-Color Change Passes as regular Color Change Passes. Not sure where to get them.

@sonic65101 Currently they nowhere to obtain.

Only way to obtain them right now is as a reward for pulling a set amount of AC Scratches. Check the prize list from the current Soldier Line Scratch and you will see them there; I believe there's one given at 15 mark and another at 45 scratches pulled

Well that's pretty lame, especially since the regular Salon Passes work just fine on the NGS body types...

@A4Angel said in [NGS] Color Change Pass not recognized, but shown to be usable and asked for in Salon:

Well that's pretty lame, especially since the regular Salon Passes work just fine on the NGS body types...

Just another way for Sega to sneak in monetization. Same with the removal of FUN and the inability to obtain Personal Shop Passes. Where now you HAVE to either pay for Premium or the Personal Shop with real money

@Skape_Gote personal shop passes have no relevance to this topic and were removed to stonewall bots from selling duped items like they used to do in base pso2. I dont necessarily see this as bad, and its not the worst player shop system: that award goes to ESO.

Color passes have always been behind a pay wall, either by swapping AC scratch items or tokens for them or as scratch goal prizes. However, Global had another source in the mission pass, which hasnt been implemented yet in NGS.

I was able to change the color of NGS: Cast Parts when I loaded my character into base PSO2 and used an older color change pass. I am not sure if this will work with NGS Outerwear though.

Initial character creation for NGS doesn't require a pass.

I was 1000% wrong and I apologize