How to respec?

I am at the counter and I see no option to reset a single skill tree. I do see a reset all skill trees. However he will not sell me a pass? where abouts to buy these passes? thanks... I mega messed up a few skill trees.

It appears that currently there are no single Skill Tree resets, and the Reset All Passes cannot be purchased, they are only given out when major changes are made to a class (like say, they rebalance a Skill). Right now, your only option is to buy a new Skill Tree.

@AndrlCh I was thinking that.. but it says to swap skill trees costs star gems.. so I have to buy AC and then star gems anytime I want to change trees @_@

@SpookyOh No, Swap Skill Tree is to transfer your extra Skill Tree permission to another class. You switch between extra Skill Trees on a class from the Select Class menu.

@SpookyOh said in How to respec?:

@AndrlCh I was thinking that.. but it says to swap skill trees costs star gems.. so I have to buy AC and then star gems anytime I want to change trees @_@

Skill tree Swapping just sacrifices a tree to add a new skill tree slot to another class: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1211/spent-sg-for-skill-tree-swap-it-consumed-swap-didn-t-work/5

So it's not what you want at all.

thank you both 😃

So there is no way to reset or get an additional skill tree? I thought I saw one to add an additional tree for 500AC ? But maybe I have it mixed up with something?

@Wesley Yes, you can buy additional Skill Trees; it is an option at the Class Counter. There is, however, currently no way to Reset a Skill Tree (except to Swap it when you have an additional Skill Tree).