Limited Log in Bonus Not Received.

Anybody else have this issue? I received my regular daily login items, but I haven't received my limited log in bonus

https://i.imgur.com/xnBhGey.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HQASkOv.jpg

Am I not understanding how this works or something? Surely I should have received the 30SG today right?

Mines showing the same thing but I got the 30sg ticket, it just didn’t cross it out on the list for some reason.

I didn't get anything, only the Daily Login window came up today.

Good to know it isn't just me. I'm fairly sure I didn't actually receive it and use it, but I'm not 100% sure.

It should be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

I got the sg ticket item, but not the window for it. So it's likely bugged.

I didn't get a limited time login bonus today, but then again, I got the 7th and final item yesterday, since I started playing on the first day the server went back up, which leads to yesterday being the normal day to get the final special login bonus.

Same problem today.

Also, isn't there supposed to be a second part? It says part 1, so it definitely seems like it. It seems to be completely bugged, I'm surprised more people aren't saying anything.

I sent in a bug report on this yesterday, if you actually count, this is day 9 if you logged in on 9 June.

Two things:

1. System > Login Bonus is not correctly showing your progress.

2. The Limited-Time login bonuses as part of the Rocket Start campaign give two 7-day bonus cards with each lasting 14 days. If you've completed the first card - "Part 1" - already, you won't get any Limited-Time login bonus until next Wednesday when "Part 2" starts. For now you'll only be getting the Normal login bonus.

@HermitST said in Limited Log in Bonus Not Received.:

Same problem today.

Also, isn't there supposed to be a second part? It says part 1, so it definitely seems like it. It seems to be completely bugged, I'm surprised more people aren't saying anything.

Part 2 starts June 23

@Ragnawind Ah, okay. That makes sense then.

Deleted.

The issue sorted itself out.