What class to speed through PSO2 OG Story

I would like SG's for NGS scratch. I heard there were a ton of SG's to be earned in PSO2 classic storyline.

The thing is, the combat between NGS and classic is very different, Classic feels dated, stiff, awkward and there are a ton of skills. Is there a class that I can use and spam only one skill to get through the combat sections? I do have access to the Scion classes I think, I dunno the UIX is terrible and not modern so I really can't tell.

I just want to get the Star Gems and get out. Please help.

Most of the SG comes from getting S ranks on the Hardcore difficulty of the quests.

For most of the quests, this is based on damage received, and up to mid-Episode 3 enemies scale to your class level in hardcore so it's easier to pull that off with a low-level ranged class. A Ranger with a starter 7★ or higher rifle that has a low equip requirement makes Episodes 1 and 2 pretty easy to S rank on hardcore with cautious play.

Beyond that, where enemies are high level regardless, I'd suggest grabbing the Jinga and Vulcan Egg 14★ collection folders and completing those, and using a Summoner since you can have the pet fight at range and avoid damage that way.

@BrokeSadMillennial said in What class to speed through PSO2 OG Story:

Is there a class that I can use and spam only one skill to get through the combat sections?

There sure is.

@Ryoga THAT's what I'm talking about! Exactly like that where I can just stand there, hit a button and win. Get my star gems and then kthnxbye