Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.

Not only is it 500 SG per 10, but we now get 1 free ticket a day for the SG scratch. Admittedly the free ticket surprised me the most.

Sega if you continue to do positive changes like this you'll honestly retain more players than pso2.

@Zeke said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

Sega if you continue to do positive changes like this

If it's the same as jp then they didn't change anything.

Gotta admit, I was positively surprised.

Can you finally sell stuff from SG scratch?

@Yui2387 said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

Can you finally sell stuff from SG scratch?

no

@Ryoga said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

If it's the same as jp then they didn't change anything.

It being the same as JP is a change. Global has never not been screwed on SG scratches before compared to JP. Even SG Collection was arguably the only permanent scratch to be worse than a JP one, since we never got a 30% discount or the ability to convert past recycle badges into choice tickets.

@Miraglyth that convert thing is very arguable still since global gets to keep all the pulls. I had to turn in some stuff that I may use but sacrificed it to turn it into badge so I can get choice tickets before. And also things that I could have account bound, I just choose to turn it in since I focus on 1 character just to save SG.

Seems like NGS taking global approach, no more SG badges for choice ticket on JP either now.

@shadonic-0 said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

Ditto, giving things for free from a scratch? i feel like there is a hidden motive though. maybe because people won't let go of their old scratch so easily.

@Astral-Lettie said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

Ditto, giving things for free from a scratch? i feel like there is a hidden motive though. maybe because people won't let go of their old scratch so easily.

Do we know how long the SG scratch will last in NGS? Maybe to give them a taste to waste their money on SG for more?

This first one ends Aug 4

@Zeke said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

@Astral-Lettie said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

Do we know how long the SG scratch will last in NGS? Maybe to give them a taste to waste their money on SG for more?

After thinking on a more optimistic side they are also encouraging you to log in daily as if it's a good scratch and you don't want to spend SG you could end up with good pay out. and since you can't sell them. nothing to take advantage of.

Personally I don't have an issue logging in daily. The missions take little time to do.

Lot of MMO's have trouble getting me to login. If Sega does things like this on a regular occurrence then I can see myself logging in almost every day for this game.

YEA! Super huge amazing thank you Sega. We love it <33

As for trading sg items, the general issue is that there is nothing stopping people from just making an alt account, finishing the tutorial and going off their merry way to get 500 sg from boxes in probably something like an hour or two, and then selling everything (altho now that shop tickets are gone and you would need to at the very least spent $7 for that)

Speaking of shop tickets, our last hope for shop tickets being part of SG scratch is gone. I guess we will now need to pay extra for capsules (less supply) and cosmetics will be worth less (only whales can acquire meaningful wealth and they only need 2 copies of an item anyway), making both whales and minmaxers annoyed.

@HarmlessSyan said in Thank you for putting SG scratch cost the same as JP.:

@Miraglyth that convert thing is very arguable still since global gets to keep all the pulls.

Within one set this is indeed a net neutral.

But Global has no replacement for JP's ability to use 25 (and at one point 17, which Global never got an equivalent for) badges from previous sets in the permanent. JP players who had recycle badges left over from past sets got to use them for their permanent and we didn't. Within the scope of that comparison, Global has it objectively worse, and that was my only point.

I'm not comparing the two SG scratch philosophies here; that would be an entirely separate discussion. I'm literally just describing the specific drawback of Global not being able to use past recycle badges for permanent like JP could, which makes SG Collection worse for Global and therefore Passionate Spirit the first ever Global SG Scratch to not be scuffed. That's all.