Do you like killing the innocent animals [TAMES]?

Personally I think it's cruel, and I'm very much against animal cruelty. I avoided this mechanic and quests like the plague in NMS.

Meat should drop off aggressive mobs like the wolves, hostile birds and other native animals of the planet and not just the non-aggressive innocent creatures just trying to live their lives.

Arent the wolves corrupted? If we harvest the meat the corruption will spread to us.

@BlockedMarlin58 You should defiantly stay away from Read Dead Redemption 2 then. And god forbid the world's societies topple, because you would be forced to hunt for your food. And the number of times you'd get to chose what you eat, would be outweighed by your need to eat to stay alive.

In all seriousness, if you don't want to take their meat, you don't have to, but don't ask SEGA to censor their game because of your sensitive sensibilities.

@Anarchy-Marine I'm a vegetarian. But thanks for your comment, I guess being a vegetarian and avoiding meat is being sensitive

I expected a topic like this to come up eventually.

Reminder: it's a video game.

Murder every Noxxi I see. They attack so they are not innocent animals even though they are TAMES.

Oh yes, murdering hostile wildlife because you went into their habitat is so much better.

I need the meat, so... Kill all the things

We were always just suppressing f-factor in natives in PSO2 which was a rather tenuous way to turn native species into enemies for ARKS ops, especially when Franca kept asking for various body parts of the animals we allegedly saving with combat.

Personally, being stuck on one world with limited food sources and not enough agricultural let alone scientific development to be able to consider Earth-modern nutrition, and therefore needing to farm meat from species that are clearly in no extinction danger, it's a touch of realism and a nice break from being tenuously believable environmentalists.

Population control so they don't run out of food and die off from that.

I will set every rappy I see on fire.

@BlockedMarlin58 said in Do you like killing the innocent animals [TAMES]?:

Personally I think it's cruel, and I'm very much against animal cruelty. I avoided this mechanic and quests like the plague in NMS.

Meat should drop off aggressive mobs like the wolves, hostile birds and other native animals of the planet and not just the non-aggressive innocent creatures just trying to live their lives.

Its a game, were talking about code and pixels here.

Innocence is just a moot label in the land of herbivores, omnivores and carnivores.

@NIC said in Do you like killing the innocent animals [TAMES]?:

Rappies were made way too cute in NGS and it is painful for me to attack one even though I use a pillow.

@Weirdo said in Do you like killing the innocent animals [TAMES]?:

@NIC said in Do you like killing the innocent animals [TAMES]?:

Rappies were made way too cute in NGS and it is painful for me to attack one even though I use a pillow.

Well, how else are you going to replace those feathers?