Invisible boss at UQ

who else experience this,lets unite

Screenshot_9.png

yup.

Yeah sometimes the boss doesn't load in for the player. It doesn't seem to affect the entire MPA though as you can still see other players hitting the air for numbers:

alt text

and while you can't attack the boss the boss is also unable to attack you. You still get full rewards after the EQ is over.

Get ready for another emergency maint, they actually can't ignore this one.

At least they fixed the laser lag issue on Pettas by just not having him render at all

Yeah this just happened to me a few minutes ago, 3 times I tried doing the UQ and the 3rd time the boss spawned for everyone but me, I've been getting repeatedly desynced from the server this morning for whatever reason it's rather annoying.

On the Plus side I got free exp and lewt because the server decided to derp and made the boss go Pinyata Mode for everyone else.

I noticed that sometimes if the boss is near a cliff. The tiger boss more so that it glitches between the cliff edge and the platform above it as it tries to jump back into the battle area. Which if attack on the cliff edge by other players it will seem as an invisible boss on the platform above because the hit number will appear in the battle zone as it tries to return to.

Its still hella laggy. possible packet loss issues.

Just an update on this issue: it's a tweaker issue, and you need to do a full file check to solve it.

@NIC is also happening with Xbox users and even those who don't use the Tweaker so is not a Tweaker issue, if checking did solve it then it means that there was a corrupted file from last maintenance

@Jamesmor said in Invisible boss at UQ:

@NIC is also happening with Xbox users and even those who don't use the Tweaker so is not a Tweaker issue, if checking did solve it then it means that there was a corrupted file from last maintenance

Where are you getting your information from, because it was Aida admitting it was a tweaker bug.

@NIC there's a discussion on Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/3077628901008937302/

2 people from my alliance that run the game directly from Steam also are having the issue and there are other post in the forum related to that.

hmm. my bro is having this issue. maybe theres a hardware component to this? what kinda hardware are you guys running. maybe settings? my bro runs max everything on a 10850k and 3090. i run a ryzen 7 5800x and 3070 and have not run into this issue.

@Dfunk1210-0 is not the hardware is some corrupted files, ask him to check the files of the game to fix it.